Out of Interest, who do you buy your tickets from?

fairytale

DIS Veteran
This is our first year "off site" and am just comparing prices at all the tickets agents.

We usually use Attraction Tickets Direct for our Universal/SeaWorld etc tickets but just wondered whom you use and if you've ever had any issues with any one?

Annette :)

We usually use Attraction Tickets Direct for our Universal/SeaWorld etc tickets but just wondered whom you use and if you've ever had any issues with any one?

We've used them 3 times for Universal Orlando tickets and once for Disneyland ones - no problems whatsoever.
I like that they send you actual tickets - not vouchers.:thumbsup2

We very rarely buy tickets aimed at UK residents so we tend to buy from Undercover Tourist. Never had any issues with them and the only time something went wrong (just after we moved and the address on my debit card didn't match my home address) they phoned me straight away and it was all sorted over the phone. Great service :thumbsup2

We usually buy myw tickets when staying off-site and have always got them and our other tickets from Orlando Attractions . Great to deal with and free delivery if you buy any kind of Disney ticket

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter