Out of hospital and THANKS **Updates Post #63, #109, #136, #158**

Good news you are heading home...get some rest & relax because you never get any in the hospital! :flower3:

I'm so happy to hear you're heading home, Dan! I've been thinking of you.

Hey Dan, glad to hear you are going home, hope you continue your healing there. Take care....:hug:Faith

Dan very happy to hear you are ok again and going home. :)

You've been in my prayers, my friend. I've been wondering how you were doing - such good news to hear you are heading home. Be well! :hug:

After hours of no updates, he speaks! :worship: ;)

Feel better soon Dan.

Oh good! I'm rarely on here these days, but got on to check for an update on you! Princess Michelle emailed me this AM to let me know you were in the hospital and in need of prayer. So glad to see that you are going home!!

Tasha

That's great to hear, Dan. Take care of yourself, and get lots of rest - doctor's orders!! ;)

Dan, I'm so glad to hear from you. I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Have a safe trip home. Please take it easy. :hug:

Oh thank God, I have been so worried! You know who you remind me of? George Bailey, from Its a Wonderful life. Do you have any idea of how many people you have touched? You are so loved here Dan Murphy!

So happy you're heading home! There's no place like home (now click your hospital slippers together Dan!) ;)

Fantastic news, Dan! I'm so happy to hear it! :goodvibes Make sure you get enough rest. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter