Our WILD Fairytale Wedding and Honeymoon Trip! And We're off!!!

You know what they say about Florida..if you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes..it will change.
You really can't start to think about next Wednesday until about Sunday. Cold fronts (which cause most of the rain this time of year) slow down or stall all the time

My wedding planner said she's not even checking the weather till this weekend...I just like to be prepared:goodvibes

but it will just stress you out...there was a hurricane coming at us before our cruise and everyday I was a mess...not worth the sweat!!

Now the snow up there...I hate ice and snow!

Hope everything is going well! Don't worry about the weather, it will work out fine! Honestly I always go with the opposite of what weather men say! :lmao: They are always wrong, so if they say cold and rainy, it will hopefully be warm and sunny! Also, I haven't heard anything about a snow storm in the Buffalo/Rochester area, and I just watched the 5 o'clock news. Just a couple of snow showers the next few days, 1-3inches, no biggie!

cute rehearsal dress amanda! you're getting sooo close! i'm going to think happy weather thoughts for you!

but it will just stress you out...there was a hurricane coming at us before our cruise and everyday I was a mess...not worth the sweat!!

Now the snow up there...I hate ice and snow!
Lol...your glass isn't just half full...it's over flowing!!:lmao:

Hope everything is going well! Don't worry about the weather, it will work out fine! Honestly I always go with the opposite of what weather men say! :lmao: They are always wrong, so if they say cold and rainy, it will hopefully be warm and sunny! Also, I haven't heard anything about a snow storm in the Buffalo/Rochester area, and I just watched the 5 o'clock news. Just a couple of snow showers the next few days, 1-3inches, no biggie!

Thanks! We checked the weather tonight and the big storm is coming Thursday night into Sunday and they are calling for about a foot. The snow isn't what we are worried about...the wind is. I am hoping you are right and they are all wrong!!!

cute rehearsal dress amanda! you're getting sooo close! i'm going to think happy weather thoughts for you!
Thanks Heather!!!:hug:

I know.... I'm soooo late joining the fun!! But,I wanted to pop over, say Hi!! :wave2:and Congratulate you on your upcoming wedding!!! How exciting a Disney wedding!!! Hopefully, I will be all caught up on your PTR by the time you get back!!;) I can't wait to read all the details!!!:goodvibes

Our local news just said "white hurricane" for New England. I've never heard that term before. Weird. Which airport are you flying out of? (No, I will not stalk you, LOL.) I'm keeping my fingers crossed for NO DELAYS.

1.gif

Goodness only two days left!!! I am sooo excited for you :yay:

Glad to hear your foot is feeling better and awesome present from your dad. Hope you take lots of pics for us to see when you get back :thumbsup2

I know.... I'm soooo late joining the fun!! But,I wanted to pop over, say Hi!! :wave2:and Congratulate you on your upcoming wedding!!! How exciting a Disney wedding!!! Hopefully, I will be all caught up on your PTR by the time you get back!!;) I can't wait to read all the details!!!:goodvibes

Thank you for reading!!! Hopefully I will be able to post a bit while we are gone next week!

Our local news just said "white hurricane" for New England. I've never heard that term before. Weird. Which airport are you flying out of? (No, I will not stalk you, LOL.) I'm keeping my fingers crossed for NO DELAYS.

1.gif
It looks like the worst of the weather is going to be East of us:thumbsup2 Hopefully they are right...they are now calling for about 6" between tomorrow at 5 p.m. and Friday morning so we should be good. I'm still nervous about high winds and we will probably be delayed a bit, but I think it shouldn't be too bad!

Goodness only two days left!!! I am sooo excited for you :yay:

Glad to hear your foot is feeling better and awesome present from your dad. Hope you take lots of pics for us to see when you get back :thumbsup2

I know!! We have SO much going on. Besides work, we are heading over our Best Man's house for dinner tonight, stopping to get Eric sunglasses and one more shirt. Tomorrow I will do the last bit of laundry (so nothing is left when we get back). If he didn't work nights, we would probably head to my parents tomorrow night as they live close to the airport and we are about 45 minutes away.

What would a wedding trip be without drama though? A little weather delay plus I found out my cousin who RSVP'd for her and her boyfriend and the last minute is coming by herself. Plus I found out through facebook...yay.

Amanda -- I have been totally swamped with work and family commitments and haven't had much time to post on the DIS. I just found your pre-trip report and am so glad I have an opportunity to post before you leave.

Wishing you and Eric safe, uneventful travels, a beautiful, sunny wedding day and the perfect beginning of your "Happily Ever After". I can't wait to hear all about it and to see pictures. Enjoy your day! I hope it lives up to all of your expectations, but regardless of anything that might not be exactly as you envisioned, the most important thing is that at the end of the day, you and Eric will be husband and wife. :hug:

OH! I just looked at the clock and thought..this time next week you will be getting a pedicure..or eating breakfast..something close to that!

Amanda -- I have been totally swamped with work and family commitments and haven't had much time to post on the DIS. I just found your pre-trip report and am so glad I have an opportunity to post before you leave.

Wishing you and Eric safe, uneventful travels, a beautiful, sunny wedding day and the perfect beginning of your "Happily Ever After". I can't wait to hear all about it and to see pictures. Enjoy your day! I hope it lives up to all of your expectations, but regardless of anything that might not be exactly as you envisioned, the most important thing is that at the end of the day, you and Eric will be husband and wife. :hug:

Cam...you totally made me cry at work. Thank so much for the well wishes. You know some of the things I have been through and having your support and well wishes means the world to me!:hug: I am beyond excited to be Eric's wife (and doing my best not to stress about anything...including the Dinosaur Conference room:rotfl:). Thank you again so much!!!

OH! I just looked at the clock and thought..this time next week you will be getting a pedicure..or eating breakfast..something close to that!

I just said that to my MOM!!! Manicures one week from today:woohoo:

Oh I hope you don't have any delays....and if you do they are short ones! ;)

Again... Congrats! Remember to take time and enjoy the moment. :lovestruc The day goes by SOOOOOO fast!!

Cant wait to see pictures and hope we have great weather next week! I think they are calling for rain Monday night but who knows if it will change by then.:)

Ever wonder why God gives us two?
A right hand to show the left what to do.
One ear to listen and one to hear
the problems of others,
their laughter and fears.
One eye to watch and one to behold
the beautiful treasures
that life has to hold.
One foot to travel and one to stand tall.
Two feet to land on if we should fall.
One man to stand by a woman's side;
One woman to cherish being his bride.
The love between partners
comes shining through
and that is the reason
God has made two.

May God Bless You
On Your Wedding Day!

Oh I hope you don't have any delays....and if you do they are short ones! ;)

Again... Congrats! Remember to take time and enjoy the moment. :lovestruc The day goes by SOOOOOO fast!!

Cant wait to see pictures and hope we have great weather next week! I think they are calling for rain Monday night but who knows if it will change by then.:)
I don't mind...if that's the worst that's going to happen I'll be happy!:rotfl:

I saw rain for Tuesday and possibly Wednesday, which figures. But I'm waiting till Sunday or Monday to get worried!

Ever wonder why God gives us two?
A right hand to show the left what to do.
One ear to listen and one to hear
the problems of others,
their laughter and fears.
One eye to watch and one to behold
the beautiful treasures
that life has to hold.
One foot to travel and one to stand tall.
Two feet to land on if we should fall.
One man to stand by a woman's side;
One woman to cherish being his bride.
The love between partners
comes shining through
and that is the reason
God has made two.

May God Bless You
On Your Wedding Day!

This was so beautiful! Thank you so much :hug: I just printed it out to hang in my office at work!!!

I saw rain for Tuesday and possibly Wednesday, which figures. But I'm waiting till Sunday or Monday to get worried!

Now the site says you will have a very pretty wedding day (week!). :) Hopefully the rain will be earlier in the day on Tuesday, don't wanna ruin your rehearsal!

image1bxw.jpg

You are 2 days out???? WOOT!!!!!! :dance3:

I have to read up on all your details & I hope you are good to get out!

Just wanted to say much happiness to you! It rained on my wedding day, and I now hear that is good luck. I have been married 21 years, so I have to agree!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter