• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Our Thanksgiving Fantasy - Nov 22-Dec 1 - COMPLETE!!

jecskc

DIS Veteran
Our Thanksgiving Fantasy Trip !!!

Hey Everyone !! We are back from another wonderful Disney vacation. This one was booked a year and half ago and it has been much anticipated. Here are the details.

Our trip was from November 22, 2013 to December 1, 2013.

Our first day, Nov. 22 was a travel day and an afternoon visit to Hollywood Studios.

The next seven days was our cruise on the Disney Fantasy.

When we returned from our cruise on Nov. 30, we checked into Animal Kingdom Lodge and spent the day at Epcot and then the following day we spent a few hours at Magic Kingdom and then sadly made our way home.

The cast characters consists of myself

My name is Susan and I design irrigation systems for a landscape architect.

My DH

His name is Jerry and he works in management at a chemical plant

My DS

His name is Nathan and he is 14.

And the last character is our DD

Her Name is Hannah and she is 11.

I took over 1500 photos !! Trying to get them all uploaded to photobucket . I hope you will read along and stop in to say hello !!

I am here! I PROMISE I will follow along on this one, and I am basically dying to see pictures of the Fantasy. Can't wait!

I am here! I PROMISE I will follow along on this one, and I am basically dying to see pictures of the Fantasy. Can't wait!

YAY !! I am so glad you are here !! It was so great to see you and your Mom on Saturday. Sorry that you caught me at such a whiny moment, but I was truly peeved about the fact that I wasn't allowed to pull another fast pass. I did get the guy at Maelstrom to get those for me and that was nice of him. I hope you got to ride.

Did you ever get out to see Frozen yesterday??

Susan

I've got to hand it to you - you don't waste anytime starting your TRs. :worship::thumbsup2 I've been back a month and still haven't started mine. In fact, I'm still working on my June TR. :rotfl2:

Looking forward to reading all about your Thanksgiving adventure! Sounds like it was a blast!

I've got to hand it to you - you don't waste anytime starting your TRs. :worship::thumbsup2 I've been back a month and still haven't started mine. In fact, I'm still working on my June TR. :rotfl2:

Looking forward to reading all about your Thanksgiving adventure! Sounds like it was a blast!

Hey Mary Ellen !! Thanks for stopping by !!

Yes, I like to get started early !! I like to extend my vacation through the TR. Plus, I want to get it documented before I forget anything good !!

Susan

Our Thanksgiving Fantasy Trip !!!

Hey Everyone !! We are back from another wonderful Disney vacation. This one was booked a year and half ago and it has been much anticipated. Here are the details.

Our trip was from November 22, 2013 to December 1, 2013.

Our first day, Nov. 22 was a travel day and an afternoon visit to Hollywood Studios.

The next seven days was our cruise on the Disney Fantasy.

When we returned from our cruise on Nov. 30, we checked into Animal Kingdom Lodge and spent the day at Epcot and then the following day we spent a few hours at Magic Kingdom and then sadly made our way home.

The cast characters consists of myself

My name is Susan and I design irrigation systems for a landscape architect.

My DH

His name is Jerry and he works in management at a chemical plant

My DS

His name is Nathan and he is 14.

And the last character is our DD

Her Name is Hannah and she is 11.

I took over 1500 photos !! Trying to get them all uploaded to photobucket . I hope you will read along and stop in to say hello !!

Can't wait to read and see all your pictures! :dance3:

Welcome home! I knew you would get the trip report going quickly and I can't wait to read all about it!

Thanks for the heads up!

Can't wait to hear about another adventure!

Jill in CO

1500 photos?! That camera must have grown into your fingers. :rotfl:

I just say that b/c I always feel guilty yet inadequate when it comes to documenting through photography.

Oh well, can't wait to see/read all about it. Love the pic of your DD with Olaf. Looks like he found summer somewhere. Hope he had his snow cloud to keep him from melting. :)

Thanks for the heads up!

Can't wait to hear about another adventure!

Jill in CO

Hey Jill !! So glad you are here !!

1500 photos?! That camera must have grown into your fingers. :rotfl:

I just say that b/c I always feel guilty yet inadequate when it comes to documenting through photography.

Oh well, can't wait to see/read all about it. Love the pic of your DD with Olaf. Looks like he found summer somewhere. Hope he had his snow cloud to keep him from melting. :)

Yes, I averaged 150 photos per day, but you have quality over quantity.

I see that you saw the movie. We saw it FOUR times on the ship. I know all of the songs now !! LOL.

I'm here! Thanks for the heads up my friend.

Hey Danielle !!! So glad to see you here !!

Looking forward to it. I won't spoil the ending, though...

;)

~S

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Hi, Susan!! It's Kim. I'm following along!!! I can't wait to hear more! And I see you booked a Christmas Cruise... AWESOME!!!!!! :banana:

Oh sure now you start this Susan just when I'm leaving... everything will be a cliffhanger for me!!! Seriously though a cruise!! AWESOME!! I do want to read all about it so I will catch up soon. :)

That's an awesome photo of you and your hubby.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter