our secret green club? Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodnight you guys..... I will take care of the cleanup tonight!!

Couldn't have done it without you Limeys! (Well, and a little help from the game boards.) :rotfl2: Now I only have 100 more to go. I will hit the hay for real now. Later! :wave2:

The boards were down for about an hour and a half.....very boring at 3am when you can't DIS:sad2: :sad2:

Hi Jaime. I'm excited for you. FW looks like a lot of fun. Hope work gets better.

Hey :laundy: queen. Sorry about the panicky feeling. DH has been having anxiety attacks at church for a while, and ended up not going for the last few months. the dr. started him on a med that is helping, and he came w/me last week and today. I have to hold his hand to help him get through it, but I am so happy to have him there.
I hope you get some sleep tonight.

Hi Kelly. The funny thing was, he took me for granted, and it wasn't until I started dating DH that Mr. Poopy-head started doing things like bringing me flowers. It was too little, too late, and DH is the best thing that ever happened to me.

Here's lyrics from a song I loved way before the whole broken engagement fiasco, but it sums it up:

You almost had your hooks in me didn't you dear
You nearly had me roped and tied
Altar-bound, hypnotized
Sweet freedom whispered in my ear
You're a butterfly
And butterflies are free to fly
Fly away, high away, bye bye

Recognize it?

I do! It's Elton John.

Hello,
I've been reading some of y'alls posts and they are absolutely hilarious. I too am guilty of stealing all of the LGMHPC from all four of my area HDs. I have a lime green backpack that I bought from Timbuk2 for my last trip to WDW, but somebody's gotta tell Crocs to get with the program. What were they thinking making Mickey Head Crocs, but not in lime green. Pink, who wants pink MH shoes?

HI! Welcome to the party! :banana: :cool1: :yay:

Morning Kelly-- What a wakeup!!!! Sorry I had some catching up to do. I was on for a few minutes last night, but then I got kicked off & couldn't get back on the boards. :(

the boards were down for almost 2 hours last night.....from after 2:30am sometime until almost 5!!!!!! man, was I bored.:rotfl: I ended up watching Roseanne all night!:happytv:

CONGRATULATIONS to ya'll that hit milestone posts last night!!! :cool1: :woohoo: :banana:

To everyone that is going to da mutherland ::MickeyMo in the next couple of days HAVE A GREAT TRIP & BE SAFE!!!! :woohoo: Also bring me back lots of suveniours!!! :teeth: Ronnie how long are you staying again?

I didn't get to post on Saturday cuz my ds made his confirmation that day! :woohoo: :cool1: :yay:

Have a great day everyone! :goodvibes

the boards were down for almost 2 hours last night.....from after 2:30am sometime until almost 5!!!!!! man, was I bored.:rotfl: I ended up watching Roseanne all night!:happytv:

I got kicked off several times somewhere between 7 and 9ish. I finally gave up. :(

I got kicked off several times somewhere between 7 and 9ish. I finally gave up. :(

I was sleeping then...... I added tons of music to my IPOD though...... I 'borrowed' my brothers cd's....now I have to wait until he goes to school so I can return them:rolleyes1

Congrats to your DS..... a big milestone for him!

Hello,
I've been reading some of y'alls posts and they are absolutely hilarious. I too am guilty of stealing all of the LGMHPC from all four of my area HDs. I have a lime green backpack that I bought from Timbuk2 for my last trip to WDW, but somebody's gotta tell Crocs to get with the program. What were they thinking making Mickey Head Crocs, but not in lime green. Pink, who wants pink MH shoes?

Welcome to the club McDee!

(Hey Mr. Oakie ~ I think we know where all the LGMHPCs in New Orleans went...another mystery solved!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: )

Hi Jaime. I'm excited for you. FW looks like a lot of fun. Hope work gets better.

Hey :laundy: queen. Sorry about the panicky feeling. DH has been having anxiety attacks at church for a while, and ended up not going for the last few months. the dr. started him on a med that is helping, and he came w/me last week and today. I have to hold his hand to help him get through it, but I am so happy to have him there.
I hope you get some sleep tonight.

Hi Kelly. The funny thing was, he took me for granted, and it wasn't until I started dating DH that Mr. Poopy-head started doing things like bringing me flowers. It was too little, too late, and DH is the best thing that ever happened to me.

Here's lyrics from a song I loved way before the whole broken engagement fiasco, but it sums it up:

You almost had your hooks in me didn't you dear
You nearly had me roped and tied
Altar-bound, hypnotized
Sweet freedom whispered in my ear
You're a butterfly
And butterflies are free to fly
Fly away, high away, bye bye

Recognize it?

Someone saved my life tonight...Elton John!

I was sleeping then...... I added tons of music to my IPOD though...... I 'borrowed' my brothers cd's....now I have to wait until he goes to school so I can return them:rolleyes1

Congrats to your DS..... a big milestone for him!

Thanks! Cool about the IPOD! :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter