our secret green club? Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yo Teresa and PD!!!! Speaking of :dance3: family, my neice was due here an hour ago and they still arent here! No phone call, etc. My sisters always late but we had told the kids they could watch Cars....now it wont be done unilt after 9 or so_Oh well.

....oh man!!! How awful would it be if you'd gone and ended up w/ _3_ little ones w/oink eye!!!:scared1: (That stuff hurts...I just had it, right after our trip in August.....though, the doc thought it was the viral version and we couldnt even treat it...just 10 days of FUN!!!)

Yeah nobody wants to have "oink eye" is that like swine flu?:confused3 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yeah nobody wants to have "oink eye" is that like swine flu?:confused3 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

But that makes me laugh for another reason. When the doc told me he thought it was viral not bacterial like most pink eye, he said it was a virus called a retro-virus. I said "well, if it's retro does that mean that its already over?" (As I sat there w/ my big ooozie eyes....) - and he just stared at me for the lonnnggggest time - and said "no." (Boy, did I feel VERY UN-funny...:sad2: )

OK guys just got off the phone with Disney Dining and Mickey's Backyard BBQ is on Saturdays.. At 6:30pm... So everyone mark your calendars for August 25th....

Yo Teresa and PD!!!! Speaking of :dance3: family, my neice was due here an hour ago and they still arent here! No phone call, etc. My sisters always late but we had told the kids they could watch Cars....now it wont be done unilt after 9 or so_Oh well.

I so hate late people. My dh is bad about that. I lie to him all the time to tell him earlier times so he's not late...:rolleyes1

I so hate late people. My dh is bad about that. I lie to him all the time to tell him earlier times so he's not late...:rolleyes1

This sister is almost always REALLY late!!! Shes better than she used to be..but still. I tend to always be rushing, but no too often late - though, I was late to meet you guys and still feel bad - sorry! At least you had good company to keep you amused. I feel bad for my sons right now...waiting and wating - oh, hear them!

But that makes me laugh for another reason. When the doc told me he thought it was viral not bacterial like most pink eye, he said it was a virus called a retro-virus. I said "well, if it's retro does that mean that its already over?" (As I sat there w/ my big ooozie eyes....) - and he just stared at me for the lonnnggggest time - and said "no." (Boy, did I feel VERY UN-funny...:sad2: )

I laughed VA. I thought it was funny. Maybe your doctor is missing his funny bone??:rotfl:

This sister is almost always REALLY late!!! Shes better than she used to be..but still. I tend to always be rushing, but no too often late - though, I was late to meet you guys and still feel bad - sorry! At least you had good company to keep you amused. I feel bad for my sons right now...waiting and wating - oh, hear them!

Thats always the worse when the kids are waiting for someone and they are either late or don't come. Then you have to deal with you kids being bummed...

I laughed VA. I thought it was funny. Maybe your doctor is missing his funny bone??:rotfl:

:hug: thank you.....I try. Sadly, I think most docs have that bone removed in Med School - along w/ the bedside manner bone! (I remember when my back doc said to lose 20 lbs.....so the next time I saw him I told him I had -no easy feat, btw. And he said "oh, well you need to lose 20 more..." Not, a single "good job", or even a crooked smile, in there. Oh well.

Off to brush teeth and put in the movie - but then during the movie I can DIS!!!!!:banana:

:hug: thank you.....I try. Sadly, I think most docs have that bone removed in Med School - along w/ the bedside manner bone! (I remember when my back doc said to lose 20 lbs.....so the next time I saw him I told him I had -no easy feat, btw. And he said "oh, well you need to lose 20 more..." Not, a single "good job", or even a crooked smile, in there. Oh well.

Off to brush teeth and put in the movie - but then during the movie I can DIS!!!!!:banana:

Yup! Out those kiddies in front of the TV and come DIS with us!

SBD~

Loubon posted your yearbook picture. Bet we get some more Limey yearbook pics tonight as he seems to be going through to get us all!:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

My problem is never leaving my wallet at home and not being able to get up and be there before they open :lmao:

That is the hard thing.

Wondering if we can set up a walking contest thing, from our own area and chart it to see if we can "walk" form one point to another on a map. Like someplace to start and all walk to Disney. Might challange us.

Opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter