our secret green club? Part 4a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Va-bear said:
Hey, at least you didnt abuse the power and tell us all off and have us blame your mom! ;)

Talk at cha later!
If I did that I would be in soooooooooooooooo much trouble!!Let's just say my mom would be having me do this :badpc: instead of :surfweb:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Actually... my friend has it, and let be install it with her cd. :teeth: If I had the cd; I'd give it to Pd at the Limey Meet, to give to you, but A. the person who has it is in Hawaii at the moment. and B. PD would probably take it ;)

EeyoreFan1 said:
I had to get a program; photoshop, and image ready, along with after effects. Each 90$. :earseek: Do you have thse by any chance? But if you ever need one, send me the pics, or at least tell me, and i can make something. :sunny:
No I don't have it photoshop and all the other stuff. Thanks so much !!! :goodvibes :sunny:

EeyoreFan1 said:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Actually... my friend has it, and let be install it with her cd. :teeth: If I had the cd; I'd give it to Pd at the Limey Meet, to give to you, but A. the person who has it is in Hawaii at the moment. and B. PD would probably take it ;)
True very true!!! :rotfl:

:goodvibes Wait..weird..I saw your post before I posted!! And now mines before yours.. :faint:

Omg My sister cracks me up !!
She is already writing her Christmas list and one of her things is a Gerit!!(a metal detector thing) :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

TOT_Princess_412 said:
Omg My sister cracks me up !!
She is already writing her Christmas list and one of her things is a Gerit!!(a metal detector thing) :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Your sister's a hoot! So are you!! I'm making you something, so don't plan on getting off in the next 10 minutes!

EeyoreFan1 said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Your sister's a hoot! So are you!! I'm making you something, so don't plan on getting off in the next 10 minutes!
Ok I wont get off !! You are sooooooooo sweet and Hilarious!! :goodvibes

OK YOU ARE GETTING ME EVEN MORE ECITED WITH THAT PIRATE REMARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :teeth: :bitelip: :p :yay: I KNOW I MUST BE CRAZY:crazy: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter