Our return to Disneyland! A family trip to the happiest place on earth...but would it be "the same?"

Hi! We were both in line for BTMRR at the same time that Friday ☺
I look forward to your trip report, I’ve definitely learned a lot from and enjoyed your previous reports. The Jackson 5 song on Guardians is really good. I think Free Ride may have the craziest drop sequence and I really enjoyed that one this trip.
Oh my goodness, that's awesome! I didn't realize we had ridden BTMR that early in the day Friday until I just looked at my pictures! You should have said hi, haha. :) It's always a little awkward, but also fun to see someone from these boards! I need to listen to "Free Ride," because I don't know if I know that song or not. Probably I do, and just don't know the title! (Edited: I just got a chance to look it up, and I DO love that one!) I just know that the varied drop sequence and party atmosphere makes it so much more fun than the Tower of Terror ever was for me. :)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter