Our New Guide?

MinnieMe2

DIS Veteran
Made a call last week inquiring into adding more points :D . It turns out our guide is 'no longer with the company', and I was put thru to Hassan, who was very helpful, low-key, and nice. I was just wondering if anyone else has Hassan as their guide, and if so, how you like him?

Hassan was my guide when I joined a few months ago.

As you said, very low key but always nice and willing to help. I had no problems with our dealings and called him several times during the decision/buying process. He always returned calls promptly and was willing to call me on his days off, which I declined. When I visited VWL (after buying), he offered to meet me there even though it was his day off. Again, I declined but thought it was a nice gesture.

I thought he was knowledgeable and good on follow through. He was a little surprised at the information I already knew from reading this board, so he didn't have to "sell" me, just clarify a few points.

I have no problems with having him as my guide.

When we (finally) bought in May, I requested a different guide from the one that we'd met last fall, because I didn't think he explained all our options clearly. Hassan became our new guide and I've felt very comfortable with him. We really didn't need him to do too much --- between several previous tours and this board, we didn't have too many questions. We, too, found him to be very low key and helpful. We seemed to get all the 'gifts' I've read about on this board. He's never called us since May to chat or check on us, but that's OK. Little does he know that if he just 'happened' to call us now, that might be all the push we needed to figure out how we can do an add-on.

:smooth:

Originally posted by kda
He's never called us since May to chat or check on us, but that's OK. Little does he know that if he just 'happened' to call us now, that might be all the push we needed to figure out how we can do an add-on.

Like we said, "push" is not a word I would associate with Hassan.

C'mon kda, pick up the phone and call him....you know you want to! ;)

He's got the only cure for "add-on-itis". (and even that cure is only temporary).

Unfortunately, it's a matter of $$$$$. Still have almost 5 years to pay on the first 170 points. And, Yes, I'm desperately hoping someone from DVC is reviewing this board and will let Hassan know. Of course, he may not know who kda is. Hint: Hamden, CT

11/8 ---- Guess who called today while I was at work! My husband just told him he thought I wanted to add on (like he DOESN'T) and took down the phone #.

Well, if all of these glowing accounts don't set my mind at ease, what will? Thanks, everyone.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter