Our MNSSHP costume - Would you know who we are?

OP - beautiful job on the "costumes"!!! They are great! Most people won't know who they are but some will. Love the idea of carrying the hat box.

Hope you have a great vacation!!!!:yay:

Recognized right away and I love it! That one and the ice skating one (can't remember much more than that haha) are my favorite Disney shorts.

Great job making them :thumbsup2

How beautiful!

"Johnny Fedora met Alice Bluebonnet in the window of a department store,
'Twas love at first sight, and they promised one night to be sweethearts forevermore!"

Love it!!!! Next year, maybe Susie the car? Or "All the Cats Join in"?

Awesome and brilliant!!!

Absolutely FANTASTIC!!!

Love the hats! Wonderful detail!

Kudos for picking something obscure and NOT following the crowd!

:thumbsup2

AWESOME I knew them right away :goodvibes what a terrific job you did :thumbsup2 ( my favorite scene is with the horses of course)

Just wanted to add what you don't usually see on a forums board:

" Walt would smile " ;)

Awwww, thank you! This warmed my heart. :goodvibes

Those are awesome! I love when the characters from the old shorts get some love. And that one was one of my favorite. That, Mickey's Trailer, and the Humphrey short with the trash *bump**bump*

I just finished making our "costumes" for MNSSHP. I'm worried that no one will know who we are supposed to be. Does any one recognize these Disney characters, or are they too obscure?

O M G!!!!!!!!!!!! Johnny Fedora and Alice BlueBonnet! I loved that cartoon growing up on the Disney Channel. This is hands down the best thing I've seen.

I recognized them immediately and now I have the song in my head too . . .

Very cute! I hope lots of people recognize you.

I love, love , love these! We've done "The Blue Umbrella," the Pixar short, but I would love to try this for the future? is Alice hard to make? (I'm not very artistic.)

And I think even if people don't recognize the reference, they'll still get it's Disney. What a conversation starter! :cool1:

Hi! :wave2: OP here

I thought I would come back and post a picture of me & DH from the Halloween party! The costumes turned out really great and we had quite a few people recognize us. I was surprised at how many Johnny Fedora & Alice Blue Bonnet fans there were! Anyways, here is a pic of us!

Was telling my friend about your costume on Wednesday. We're here now, but we were at Animal Kingdom today. Just brilliant, and love the hat box, too. Thanks so much for posting the photo. Hope your having a great time. :)

Hi! :wave2: OP here

I thought I would come back and post a picture of me & DH from the Halloween party! The costumes turned out really great and we had quite a few people recognize us. I was surprised at how many Johnny Fedora & Alice Blue Bonnet fans there were! Anyways, here is a pic of us!

Oh My Goodness you guys!!!! Thats amazing, I love how the outfits themselves all tie into the theme with the hats so perfectly!

Recognised them, but couldn't place a name to it before, I knew I knew them, so unique and sooooo adorable! :cutie:

Love it!!! So cute!!! My DD(17)and I are now big fans!! We love the cartoon!! Your costumes are perfect!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter