Our Magical Moment Tip For Children

Madi100

DIS Veteran
I can't take original credit for this, but we did do this, so I thought I'd share.

Last year before our trip I went to the Disney store and bought my four year old some Cinderella pajamas. I then bought a princess gift bag. When we got to our hotel room and were all settled, I took the pajamas and put them in the gift bag. Then DH distracted our daughter by looking at something in the bathroom. I quietly put the bag outside our door and then knocked on the door. We had our daughter answer the door. She found her pajamas and thought they were from Cinderella. It was one of the highlights of her trip.

I'm bringing this up because right now the Disney Store and disneystore.com are having really good sales on their two piece pajamas. They are $4.49

If you can sneak them in when you check in you can have them sent to your room. We did this for my mom for her birthday. The day we checked in was her bday and we got to the resort about 6 hours before they did. I took a huge gift basket down to the front desk and asked if it could be delivered to their room prior to their arrival. Sure, no problem. I had a card in the basket and remembered that I hadn't signed it, so grabbed it quickly and signed it. The CM asked if he could sign it and I said, "Sure, let everyone sign it." When they finally got to their room and found the basket (which my mom first mistook as a complimentary gift basket - at AS's? Please!) the card had been signed by over 20 people. All wishing her a Magical Birthday or a Zippity-do-dah day!

:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter