Our "magical" 9/19 cruise & WDW vacation : I ALMOST FORGOT! Last entry! :)

kamgen

DIS Veteran
Sorry for another entry, but I almost forgot something very important.

On our cruise we were lucky to meet many of our fellow Disers!! I felt famous for how many people recognized me from my website and from my pics here.

To all of you we talked to our spent time with, thank you and I look forward to chatting with you again soon!!!!!! Please email me and lets keep contact!! My mom loved spending time with other DIS people and dh and I enjoyed the Illuminations crusie we had with DIS members from around the world.

Thanks to the DIS for bringing fellow Disney lovers together and for having places for us to talk to each other. In times like this we are reminded how important it is to have friends and how important it is to share our commonalities.

Thanks again!!!
Kamy

http://gennaroworld.topcities.com

And great meeting you Kammy! But next time out I'm ditching Shania and going for something easier (Little bunny foo-foo, hopping thru the....you get the idea! ;) ) I'm glad you enjoyed your trip, meeting you and your family was one of the highlights of ours.

It sounds like you have alot of memories from your recent trip! Thanks for sharing the details with us!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter