Wow look so Cool! :hyper:

What should I wear?
I'm thinking Fuschia and Puce - something foppish. :flower3:

You want something foppish?

Here are some suggestions for you!
foppish.jpg

scarlet6.jpg

large_barroom.jpg

I imagine you'd look fetching in any of the above.

And definitely go with the Puce over the Fushia! :thumbsup2

For Wally I would have to go with the middle outfit, I think it would be most fetching.

I don't think the pants in the top outfit would be flattering on anyone.

Thanks for the kind words, I'm on a roll this week!

yes - mais naturellement!
The middle outfit is best.
Love the dangling gold fob!
Underscores the goods! :thumbsup2

But Rob it's Fuschia and Puce together.
And I'm thinking an oversized floral print for the jacket
instead of the zebra. :flower3:

yes - mais naturellement!
The middle outfit is best.
Love the dangling gold fob!
Underscores the goods! :thumbsup2

But Rob it's Fuschia and Puce together.
And I'm thinking an oversized floral print for the jacket
instead of the zebra. :flower3:

I really like the zebra print. One of our party games was going to be Wally in the lion cage :wave2:

So . . . any updates? :hyper:

Any fun decisions? Didn't you mention that you'd selected a menu?:hyper:

Whatcha serving?:hyper:

It's getting close, I can't wait to hear more!:hyper:

Rob thanks for bumping this up:thumbsup2 I hadn't seen it yet.
Luis--I love your designs and choices--especially the invites and the cake (definately the turquois center layer:thumbsup2) Also, I cried when I read about your "legal" wedding--I am glad you got it when you did and sorry California voted so terribly in November:sad2: Some friends of ours got married at our house in New Hampshire on New Years--just after midnight when the law allowing Civil Unions took effect--a little over a year ago. They very much lacked in your style, but it was still a great party.

I scanned through quickly so maybe I missed it: in the thread on your upcomming ride Rob says the ride is on your honeymoon--however in the start of this thread you were taking a med cruise (presumably DCL?). So how did one change into the other or are they both happening or what:confused3

Hey the invites look really great! The centerpieces sound awesome!!! I can't believe you are so close! Can't wait to hear how the food tasting went! That was fun!

Yes, I know, I have been bad with the updates, but let me say now that the wedding is drawing closer and the brunt of my crazy work-related stress is behind me, I'm feeling pretty good about where we are at with the wedding. I think working with Disney makes the whole thing a lot less stressful.

Right now we are working on getting the ceremony music nailed down. We decided on "When I'm 64" for the recessional, which will be played by a piano and a flute, so that pretty much makes me way happy and I don't care about any of the other music in the ceremony.

We got our second wedding gift in the mail this week!

DSC_1218.jpg

It's am All-Clad stainless steel cooker with two steamer inserts. Alls I know is it means someone gonna be cooking me dinner.

I have also completed making gifts for the peeps on my side of the party. I made two of them small 8x8 scrapbooks that they just have to stick pictures on and voila, done. I made my sister a large 12x12, I will post pix of that later.

DSC_1337.jpg

DSC_1338.jpg

DSC_1339.jpg

DSC_1340.jpg

Now before you all go and get too impresses, I used semi-made kits for those two. My sisters I mad from scratch though. I don't think I would have had the time or sanity to make three from scratch.

More details as the date quickly approaches!

Wedding rings have been checked off the list! Yay! We are 12 days away from our big party and all that's left to take care of is details!

In the next 12 days I have to make place cards, and make our mickey mouse head program fans, and I think that takes care of the big stuff.

We went ring shopping on my lunch break in the Downtown Los Angeles jewelry district, went to a jeweler that was highly rated on yelp for their prices and good customer service. We felt like we were really well taken care of, and when we walked in and told the guy we were looking for wedding rings he didn't even bat an eye, also he also knocked a little bit off the price for us, so hooray!

MikeRing.jpg

LuisRing.jpg

Mine is the one with the sparkles, cuz I like shiny things. I'm very much like a magpie in that sense.

Oh gosh. The rings are beautiful. I like the sparkly one best, but I like shiny things too. :teeth: The other is very nice though!

NICE gifts! Much more special because you made them yourself. ::yes:: (Regardless of kit, or not kit). :teeth:

Thanks for the update! ::yes::

Oooooh.....Pretty! I like shiny things too.

I like using "When I'm Sixty-Four"...still it's hard to swallow that Mr McCartney passed 64 ages ago....

Sometimes wedding planning can be stressful.

and sometimes we can fixate on finding the perfect first dance song.

and sometimes when we get stressed we get hypersensitive.

and sometimes a comment is taken out of context and our feelings get hurt.

and sometimes we mope around for the entire next day even though we should know better.

and sometimes your husband-to-be sends you flowers to cheer you up and say he's sorry.

and sometimes those flowers show up a day late which sort of defeated the purpose of cheering you up because you felt better already.

but then you remember why you wanted to marry this guy in the first place.

because he's the type of guy that sends you flowers 12 days before your wedding to cheer you up and say he's sorry even though there was plenty of blame to go around and the whole thing wasn't that big a deal anyway.

DSC_0259.jpg

DSC_0261.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter