Our KITCHEN SINK review !!

TooBoyz4us

DIS Veteran
During our vacation, the ONE thing my DS 12 simply had to do, was to visit Beaches and Cream for the KITCHEN SINK!
The poor child waited with great anticipation for 9 months for this special treat!
I had printed a picture of the sundae for him, and he actually had it hanging in his room!

So, the day after Jeanne when we were finally able to venture out, we made an early afternoon trip to the Beach Club just for him.

After a short 10 minute wait, we were happily seated in a booth and ordering the famous dessert.
My DS was literally giddy with excitement.

As our waitress approached, the music turned off, as she prepared to make her announcemnt to the ENTIRE soda shop full of people.
She said, "This is our world Famous Kitchen Sink Sundae. It is made up of 8 scopps of icecream, all the toppings we have, and an entire can of whip cream.AND,these 4 little piggies are going to eat the whole thing!!"

So, after a round of applause, she sat it down before us, and offered to take a group picture for us...........
DSCF0052.jpg

My son was sooooooo happy.....
DSCF0053.jpg

If you have the time to do this with your family, I highly reccomend it. It makes for wonderful memories!!

Chris

Sounds great, it cracks me up that your DS hung the pic up in his room, too cute....
But the big question is....did you finish it??
And did you like it?

Your son makes me giddy with excitement over the Kitchen Sink. We can't wait to try the Kitchen Sink with our group of 8. Thanks for sharing. What a terrific memory.

Lori

We can't wait to try it!! It's going to be a one of our "meals" one day.:hyper:

One quick question.........

Is it Weight Watchers friendly?????

I'm gonna hate to get on that scale when I come home!

:teeth:

We had the Kitchen Sink the last time we were there and it was GREAT fun!! There were 5 of us and we made a pretty good dent in it. There were people there that had lunch first and then ordered the kitchen sink. I don't know how they did it!!! We ate an early lunch and then went there latter in the afternoon for dessert.

One caution, if you don't like coffee ice cream ask for it to be left out. It tends to flavor the entire sundae when it starts to melt. ( At least that is what happened to us.) It has been a topic of conversation ever since. This year we are going to have it again, except without coffee ice cream. We can't wait another Christmas at WDW!

I cant wait to have the same photo of my family!! Thanks for sharing your experience and the pic!!

Chris.... those are THE best pictures I have ever seen of the "kitchen sink", thanks so much for posting them.:earseek: ::yes::

Originally posted by TooBoyz4us

If you have the time to do this with your family, I highly reccomend it. It makes for wonderful memories!!

I agree completely! Before we went, I wondered if it would be worth it for only 2 people. No, we didn't make much of a dent in it. But where else can you have dinner (Gasp, dare I admit that this was our dinner!) and such priceless memories for less than $25? Right next to me are my "Before" and "After" pictures with our big smiles. Can't wait to do it again and make more memories.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter