~Our June '09 adventure~ I'm home! Started TR 7/2

Ah I hope there are still FPs for them! I still haven't gotten to ride that because the wait is always like 120 and the FPs are gone. Crossing my fingers!

Update::

Tinkgurl and her family were in DTD this morning to try and ride the Characters in Flight balloon! Then they headed over to AK for a bit and tried out Rafiki's Planet Watch. They are now excited to head to Chef Mickey's for their dinner tonight!

This morning Tinkgurl and her family were heading over to DHS! Then I talked to her again this afternoon and they were at the Poly ordering some Lapu Lapu's! She sent me a picture and had me super jealous, craving a yummy, fruity pineapple-y drink!

This morning Tinkgurl and her family were heading over to DHS! Then I talked to her again this afternoon and they were at the Poly ordering some Lapu Lapu's! She sent me a picture and had me super jealous, craving a yummy, fruity pineapple-y drink!

I can't wait to try one myself!!! :thumbsup2

Great updates! Thanks so much for doing them xoktenox! :goodvibes

No problem! :thumbsup2

Today tinkgurl was at Epcot! Then they made their way over to the GF to have dinner with Cindy, her Prince and the EVIL ones! She was hoping to get the same stepsisters they had on their last trip because they were hysterical.

Oh yummmmmmm!! I love those lapu lapu's!! We should try to go and get one in December!!!:thumbsup2

Hey! Thanks for all the updates! Sounds like they are having a great time.

Can't wait for the TR!!!

Oh no is today your last day? Sad your trip is over, but glad you will be back!!

Hugs for your last day!!! Enjoy it and soak it all in!!! :hug:

Safe travels home, and I can't wait to hear all about it.....:goodvibes

Hey hon, I saw you Tuesday at Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe, but unfortunately it was SOOO crowded and I had a little birthday girl itching to grab fastpasses! Hope your trip was as awesome as ours was!

Hey everyone! I'm home! Thanks xoktnox for doing updates and thanks everyone for keeping up! I'll start a TR tomorrow hopefully, but I'll let you know on here! :)

welcome home!!!!! i hope you guys had a magical trip and i can't wait to hear all about it. popcorn::

Welcome home girl!!!!!! Glad you got back safe and sound!! I can't wait to hear all about it!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter