Our friend, low-key

My first thought when I saw this last night. ♥ We've lost so many over the years. It always surprises me how some hit me harder than others. Low-key always put a smile on my face or gave me a chuckle A very unique person who will be greatly missed .

Godspeed Jason wishes for peace and comfort for your loved ones. :hug:

He really wanted his board life keep separated. U can post but please keep this in mind

I added to my post just as you were posting. After a bit of a think, I realized I didn't feel comfortable intruding. I will respect his wishes to keep his board life separate.

:flower3: Thank you. How did we not know he was married? I don’t remember him ever once mentioning a wife.

We never really know our online friends, because there's so much that we choose not to tell others when crafting our online lives.

I added to my post just as you were posting. After a bit of a think, I realized I didn't feel comfortable intruding. I will respect his wishes to keep his board life separate.

We never really know our online friends, because there's so much that we choose not to tell others when crafting our online lives.
It truly was an honor that I was seriously one of the few that he trusted to tell me about his beloved disboards ❤ He let me have a part in both world's. The out pour of love is well I have no words

Last edited:
Heart felt condolences and prayers for his family and his DIS family that will all miss him greatly...

I loved reading his post, and just reading his response's made me smile... I think that he was that guy what you see is what you get... Which I think that we all could use alot more of people like him right now... he was someone that would stop and make you think... again what we need right now..

God's Speed Low Key, thank you for your service, and keeping us all on our toes, and thinking for ourselves... You will be great missed...

Thanks for posting, Dan.

So much love for a big online personality. I loved low-key’s music threads. Such a love and respect for great music. Appreciated his military service, as we have that in common and he gave me a heart face for that. 😍

Hoping his friends and family find peace in all of the wonderful memories from his earthly presence. God speed.

So sorry to hear this. Some of you know me as an old-timer, active in the early 00s, not so much lately. But I definitely remember Pop Daddy/low key. I agree with Dan; he had a bit of a naughty side, and was a bit of a flirt, but deep down, he was a good guy who loved his daughter and his family and cared deeply about others.
Life goes by so fast, so live your best life now.
Love and peace to all.
Same. I had a miscarriage back in 2002 and posted about it. I got a "hey" from him. RIP Jason. It really touched me at the time, and every single time I saw one of his posts I remembered the "hey."
I have had two babies since then. They are 14 and 17 now. RIP Jason.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter