Our friend, low-key

Jason introduced me to new music, new foods, he taught me how to really do Vegas. He made me laugh, and he was there with good advice and just the right thing to say when I needed it. He could always make me smile and he brightened my days. I didn't know him as long as many of you, but I'm so grateful that I got to know him. He's the most charismatic, funny, SEXY😘, amazing man I've ever met. I miss him terribly, life isn't the same without him.

Thank you for writing such a beautiful tribute Dan. I hope he knows how loved he is by everyone.

So sorry to hear this news. I was just noticing I hadn't seen him in a while. I remember both Pop Daddy and Low-key, and he was, I think, a genuinely caring individual. And a "hey" meant that you knew he cared.

Thank you Dan, for letting us know. He will be missed.

And to Jason -- HEY!

I am so sad to hear this, thank you for letting us know. It shows how much of a community this is, as fleeting as our collective exchanges are. I only knew Pop Daddy/Low-key by name, but always clicked on his posts and already know that he will be missed.

Very sad news. RIP my funny dis friend.

Thank you low-key for all the laughs. I didn't know much about low-key but I knew he was a fun guy who loved Vegas, he was a cancer survivor, he was incredibly sexy and he will be greatly missed. 😢

I always looked forward to his song threads, was a fun challenge.

Good grief this year is off to a bad start. I'm pretty sure Jason was here when I got here and I def remember the days of "Long post" that me laugh. He also looked at life through the lens of "sexie" (sic) Someone would pose a question and Jason would reply "Because their sexie!" Someone might start a thread about something sad, maybe a death in the family, and Jason would pop in with a one-word post: "Hey." I assumed he wasn't one to post extended sympathies, but he want to let you know he was around.

Dan what you said about Jason when you were a mod made me think of something I've always wondered about. I vaguely recall Pop Daddy as one who considered Disboards guidelines more as suggestions. It seems that Pop Daddy disappeared for quite a while (maybe banned?) and when he returned with his trademark grammar and spelling, his user name was low key. In my mind I assumed he had requested to regain access to the boards and whoever granted his permission might have had some words of advice: You can come back, but try and keep it a little more low key. Just my vivid imagination? I don't know.

So sad to hear of the passing of a guy who was a genuine character and never had a mean word to say about anyone. He will be missed, but his posts will live on in cyberspace. RIP Jason.

Oh nooo...I thought maybe something had happened, but to have it confirmed is hard. Jason was funny and a kind man. His threads were a lot of fun, especially his song threads. He sometimes repeated a song thread topic but nobody seemed to mind and we all answered in the thread anyway because we liked him so much. I can't wrap my head around this news even though I suspected it was the case.

Dan, God bless you. You could feel your heart in every single word. With the fullness of your memories.

Jason, thank for being such a rascal - with a big heart. A lethal combination.

I will miss you. Bball will never be the same. How you made me laugh and smile in those threads. And we could always debate and come out the other side with such ease. A very special quality indeed.

----------

To Jason's loved ones and family - I am so very sorry for your loss.

Jason introduced me to new music, new foods, he taught me how to really do Vegas. He made me laugh, and he was there with good advice and just the right thing to say when I needed it. He could always make me smile and he brightened my days. I didn't know him as long as many of you, but I'm so grateful that I got to know him. He's the most charismatic, funny, SEXY😘, amazing man I've ever met. I miss him terribly, life isn't the same without him.

Thank you for writing such a beautiful tribute Dan. I hope he knows how loved he is by everyone.

:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter