Our Free Dining Disney Christmas Vacation - December 2-13 POFQ

dreajoyanne

Our Fairytale Beginning
Hi!

Welcome to my very first EVERY trip report - and in this case, pre-trip report!I've thoroughly enjoyed reading others reports over the past couple of years and have recieved such great advice that I thought I might join the band wagon and see if anyone would be interested!

We JUST booked our December Disney Vacation sort of on a whim....we had been planning to go, however, I just finished Law School and wasn't too sure that I would get holidays for the first year - but much to my surprise I did and so....I convinced everyone to come along!

Lets start with our cast of Characters....

Me - 24 - recent law school grad, hoping that career will help to pay for my Disney obsession. I grew up going to Disney, my mom, myself and my grandma went lots when I was a child, and my mom and I continued to make trips as I became a teen. I have always been spoiled and stayed on the Disney property and always enjoyed the perks of being an only child and calling the shots on vacation! I've been addicted to the Disney experience ever since I was a child and gladly shared that with DH when he came along. Since we are from Canada, I never would have thought my husband would propose in Disney World BUT it happened on April 23 2008!!!

DH - 27 - Project Manager for a large company, and newly addicted to Disney. As a child he went to Disney but did it all wrong. SO when he met me, we were lucky enough to go with my Mom and Stepdad and that is where DH fell in love with Disney and proposed to me. Since then we went back on our honeymoon and now this will be DH 4th trip.

Momma - newly retired and loving it! My momma is wonderful - we are bestest girlfriends and I'm fortunate that my DH enjoys traveling with his MIL! My mom started my Disney addiction and has continued to finance it ever since!

Stepdaddy - retired and also a newly addicted Disney addict. He's only been twice so far, but still has thoroughly enjoyed it. I think his favorite part is the Dining Plan and he never complains if we stop for a cup of coffee....I adore my stepdaddy :)

Since we are so far behind in booking our vacation I'll likely be adding frequent updates just to get caught up with everyone!

So here are a few photos from our last couple of Disney trips.....as well as a few photos from our "Fairytale" themed wedding!

4889365463_b9a85fa264.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

4889362391_861cd6cb0e.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

4889364037_350a0769aa.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

4889963456_e55b5f56ab.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

4889971914_e8361b43a2.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter