Our First Disney Autograph Books - Have some Inspiration!

Jade-Elise

MrsLlante
Hey everyone! I wanted to share these covers I made for our first ever Disney trip!

I knew I wanted something special, and my modge podge has been laying dormant for too long, so I blew off the dust and went for it!

This is after 4 hours of painstakingly hand cutting everything (seriously need a cricut!)

I don't know if I am finished with them yet. I feel like it's still missing something! I am also wanting to put some decoration inside the pages, but because it is our first trip I didn't want to print out or decorate pages with frames and then have them empty at the end of it. Advice is welcome :D

14462717_10153752011855899_80517474640461066_n_zpsdi5mg8cu.jpg

This is the books I covered, made sure they were acid and lignin free so we could put photographs in later.
14542289_10153752014940899_8799396641841382380_o_zpsrxsk1qgo.jpg

If anyone in interested in how I did it I can take some photos of the materials I used, and how I put it togetherer.

Last edited:
Those look great!!

I did something similar on our first trip in 2004. The kids enjoyed them. Now, I print off who I think we will see on 4x6 photo paper and carry around a small clipboard to obtain signatures so I can include them in our scrapbooks. If we don't see them I save them for the next trip. Since they aren't bond no one realizes we didn't see someone during that trip. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter