Our Fantastical Photo-Filled 5 Day....Day 4 Magic Kingdom...UPDATED

Great pics & report!! We had a better Aurora (who was the greeting Princess when we were there) for our Breakfast celebration for Pop-Pop's birthday on 12/23. We'll have to make another trip to here for a character meal!! We had Snow White, Belle, Jasmine & Mary Poppins for ours. Leo loved MP!!:lovestruc She told him to sit down in his hair chair & boy, did he hop to it!!:lmao: She was the only one he cared to have a picture w/ (although Aurora did give him a kiss on the check when we went in) & the only one he waved at before she got to the table. He just loved her!!!

Finally, a day of relaxation. Ha...as if! We had 10:00 horseback riding ressies, so we were able to sleep in a bit and have a relaxing morning...which we all needed at this point. The kids were able to play for awhile before Ali, Caroline and I were due at the Ranch.
IMG_3027.jpg
IMG_7945.jpg

Around 9:45 we headed over to the Tri-Circle D Ranch to get checked in for our ride.
IMG_3813-1.jpg

The girls were very excited and Ali was about to burst! I think I mentioned that she's horse crazy, so this was a huge thing for her.
IMG_3817.jpg

Since she was 4, Ali has always said she wants to be a horse trainer and doctor when she grows up. Actually after her 1st pony ride at the State Fair, she said she wanted the job of leading the ponies around the ring. When she said that, Brad looked at me at said, "Oh great, our daughter wants to be a carny". :lmao: At least it would have saved on college money! :rotfl: Too funny!

They brought our horses around and up we went. Alison was riding Toby, Caroline on Bugsy and I was on Ditto. They gave a bit of instruction on how to control the horses, for those who didn't know, and we headed out.
IMG_7912.jpg

IMG_7915.jpg

IMG_7920.jpg

IMG_7925.jpg

IMG_7931.jpg

We had fun on the ride and the girls did a great job of keeping their horses, who wanted to snack, under control. We got back to the corral at 11:00 and got on a bus back to the loop. When we got to the campers, everyone was at the Meadow Pool. So the girls got changed and we walked over there. The kids swam awhile, and I decided to go back to shower and get ready for lunch.

After lunch we drove over to Downtown Disney to explore and we were staying for dinner at Wolfgang Puck Express. It was a beautiful day and we had fun shopping at the stores. At the World Of Disney store, Stitch was decked out for Easter...but was still spitting water at everyone! :lmao:
IMG_7956.jpg

The kids had fun playing in the spray for awhile, then we headed over to the Lego Store....and onto to Once Upon A Toy. What a fun store that was!!
IMG_7964-1.jpg
IMG_7968-1.jpg

Oh, the toys to be had in this place. Matthew's head just about spun off his shoulders looking at everything. :lmao: Not only were the toys cool, the decorations were amazing too!
IMG_7977-1.jpg
IMG_7972.jpg
IMG_7972.jpg

We spent a long time in this store looking around, torturing our children cuz we wouldn't by them anything. We're so mean, aren't we?? They really are deprived little souls. :lmao: Had fun trying on some hats and then left to look around at other stores.
IMG_7980-1.jpg
IMG_7981.jpg

We had a super yummy dinner at Wolfgang Pucks. I had the 4 cheese pizza with pesto (OMG...so good), Brad had the spicy sausage pizza and the kids had chicken and fries. Actually the orders of chicken fingers and fries were HUGE!! If you go for a meal, and take your kids, they could easily split an order. The menu was really fantastic and everything sounded good....salads, pastas, roasted chicken and of course pizzas. It was pricey, but since we were on the dining plan it didn't matter. ;) Great deal for a counter service...I highly recommend this stop! We finished around 6:15 and headed back to the Fort for an early bedtime.
IMG_7984.jpg

Tomorrow is our last day and will be a long one at the MK. The kids were in bed by 7:45 and the four of us hung outside, drank some wine and planned our attack for the next day. We were getting up at 6:00 the next morning to be on a 7:15 bus to the boats. Next report to come shortly!!:woohoo:

Love the update, and great pics!!!

One of these days I'm going to take Reilly on the horses at the Fort, let's hope he doesn't take after his grandfather and try to bet on them...lol

I see the force is strong in your family. :darth: Hehe. I noticed the boys playing with the Star Wars Toys. It is amazing to me how the toys I played with as kid are back popular again. May the force be with you!:yoda:

I see the force is strong in your family. :darth: Hehe. I noticed the boys playing with the Star Wars Toys. It is amazing to me how the toys I played with as kid are back popular again. May the force be with you!:yoda:

Matthew bought those toys, with his own money, at Hollywood Studios in the Star Tours giftshop. It's a very cool action figure set and was well worth the $12.95...which I thought was a deal. :thumbsup2

Keeping up with the report, and loving every minute. We had very similar trips in some respects, so it's fun for me to compare :) Our kids loved the Lego store too, there's sooo much to see there!! My older kids really thought the store fronts on the Lego store of the different cities were really cool.

Can't wait for the MK day coming up!

Love the update, and great pics!!!

One of these days I'm going to take Reilly on the horses at the Fort, let's hope he doesn't take after his grandfather and try to bet on them...lol
:rotfl: Riding is better than betting I'd say....at least you know what you're getting in to.

Keeping up with the report, and loving every minute. We had very similar trips in some respects, so it's fun for me to compare :) Our kids loved the Lego store too, there's sooo much to see there!! My older kids really thought the store fronts on the Lego store of the different cities were really cool.

Can't wait for the MK day coming up!

Did you write a trip report? I'd love to read it. :goodvibes Our MK report will be in a couple of parts, it was a long day!

Great TR!! BTW, when we were at DTD on 4/10, Stitch was gone from the WOD store!!:scared1: :sad1:

What!!! :scared1: Did they put anything else up there?? Maybe they were just fixing him up after Easter?

What!!! :scared1: Did they put anything else up there?? Maybe they were just fixing him up after Easter?

Nope, there was nothing there.:sad1: We'll be back this w/e, so we'll have to see if he's back. Hopefully they were just refurbishing him & he'll be back soon! They did the same thing w/ Buzz outside of the toy store about a year or so ago. Repainted him & now he's back to all his glory.

I have been sitting here enjoying your TR and in the back of my mind is this voice that keeps saying, "IWANNAGO...IWANNAGO...IWANNAGO...IWANNAGO...IWANNAGO...IWANNAGO...IWANNAGO...IWANNAGO...IWANNAGO...IWANNAGO..."

All I can say to the voice is, "Voice, I wanna go too."

Yep, I did start a trip report on the camping forum- It's called, "Are you crazy? etc..." I thought about putting onto the other forum(s) too, but I camp out on this one almost exclusively. I like this bunch best! :confused3

I have been sitting here enjoying your TR and in the back of my mind is this voice that keeps saying, "IWANNAGO...IWANNAGO...IWANNAGO...IWANNAGO...IWANNAGO...IWANNAGO...IWANNAGO...IWANNAGO...IWANNAGO...IWANNAGO..."

All I can say to the voice is, "Voice, I wanna go too."

I hate it when the voices start talking too loud. :rotfl2: Seriously, I can't wait to go back and it won't be for way too long.

Yep, I did start a trip report on the camping forum- It's called, "Are you crazy? etc..." I thought about putting onto the other forum(s) too, but I camp out on this one almost exclusively. I like this bunch best! :confused3

Found your report. ;) I posted mine here in my favorite forum, and also in the regular TR forum.

My DH said "Book It." :lmao: :rotfl:

:lmao: :lmao: Men! Maybe he'd like to just hang out at the Princess Dinner exclusively? :rotfl2: Who knows what he might see.

Found your TR today and I have loved it!!! Pics are great and I can tell from the "sound" of your "voice" that you had a great time!!!

<waiting with baited breath for more....> ;)

(Hmmm...that phrase...baited breath...what is that all about anyway? How can you bait breath?) :confused:

Okay, cracking up! I'm so clueless this morning, saw your location and was thinking, "Cool, someone else from Livonia? Small world." Then I realized it was you (Scott is my brother-in-law). Slow but friendly on this monday morning! :rotfl: Glad you enjoyed it! Hope you subscribed...much more to come!:woohoo:

Too funny! :lmao: Yeah, I'm lurking in Livonia and just now catching up on the report. :surfweb: It is really a fun read! :thumbsup2

BTW - I was cracking up at Matthew's expressions in the pictures with the princesses! Too funny!

Catch you around the 'hood.

Scott

Great report -- pictures are fantastic

Al, glad you're enjoying it. And, yes, beer and camping definitely go together!! :goodvibes

Found your TR today and I have loved it!!! Pics are great and I can tell from the "sound" of your "voice" that you had a great time!!!

<waiting with baited breath for more....> ;)

(Hmmm...that phrase...baited breath...what is that all about anyway? How can you bait breath?) :confused:

Hey Katie! Yes, we did have a great time!! Glad that's coming across in the report. MK part one is coming up today!! Stay tuned....;)

Too funny! :lmao: Yeah, I'm lurking in Livonia and just now catching up on the report. :surfweb: It is really a fun read! :thumbsup2

BTW - I was cracking up at Matthew's expressions in the pictures with the princesses! Too funny!

Catch you around the 'hood.

Scott

Lots of Matthew's expressions crack me up. He's such a funny kid!! :cool1:

Okay kiddies, strap yourselves in!! We're off to the Magic Kingdom for our final day at the World. Let me preface this report by saying this was a long day...we were at the MK from 8:00 till nearly 1:00am! A whopping 16 hours in the park! :jumping1: I also took almost 500 pictures this day alone, so this part of the report will have tons of pics!

We were all up, showered and out the door by 7:15 to catch a bus to the marina. The buses weren't coming, so we just started walking and got picked up about 5 minutes later. The Fort was so quiet this early in the morning and the beach was looking very peaceful and inviting!
IMG_3841.jpg

IMG_3842.jpg

Everyone was very excited to get our day started at the MK...the kids were dancing all over the place waiting for the boat to arrive.
IMG_3845.jpg

We loaded up and had smooth ride over the MK, the kids and Brad rode outside...the rest inside.
IMG_3846.jpg

IMG_3848.jpg

IMG_3847.jpg
(the new construction next to the Contemp. is the new Kingdom Tower)

We arrived at the dock at about 7:45 and our fun-filled day started. I of course took some arrival pics and had to hurry to keep up with everyone.
IMG_7988.jpg

IMG_3855.jpg

The guys went to get the stollers, and Diane and I rounded up the kids and headed for Fantasyland. Our plan of attack was to do Dumbo first, then meet Ariel before the line got long. After that the rest of Fantasyland...and onto Toontown for Barnstormer. The first glimpse of the castle was amazing, and watching my kids take it all in was priceless!!
IMG_3860.jpg
IMG_3862-2.jpg

The park was pretty empty, which was nice...but we knew it wouldn't stay that way for long. Lots of people got waylaid by the characters that were out and got in those lines...we kept going! :banana: As TGM says, "Rides first, characters later".
IMG_3857.jpg

IMG_3858.jpg

IMG_3859.jpg

I wanted to get the classic family shot on Main Street in front of the Castle, but Brad wasn't with us...so all day that was in the back of my mind. We arrived at Dumbo and only had to wait for one load to ride and then it was our turn. Somehow the guys didn't catch the part about meeting us at Dumbo, and we were wondering where they were. Finally we called and they were still standing at the stroller rental, wondering where we went. :confused3 Seriously, after like 5 minutes we thought they would have figured out we were gone and called us. :lmao: Anyway, they finally caught up with us right before out turn to ride, and were able to take pics!

IMG_3871.jpg

IMG_7994.jpg

IMG_3870.jpg

The kids enjoyed the ride, of course, they are kids after all. Glad to have the "must-ride" Dumbo out of the way, we made tracks for Ariel. There were only about 5 people in front of us, which was fantastic!! No wait is what I'm all about...especially when we only have one day in the MK. :woohoo: Alison has always loved Ariel and was very excited to meet her in the Grotto!

IMG_3878.jpg
IMG_3879-1.jpg

IMG_3880.jpg

After Ariel, we headed over to Small World (yes, that frickin song is still in my head almost a month later). :crazy: Next installment coming soon....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter