Our extra special trip with Papa (TR in progress)

Janelle is I don't talk to you soon have a great time.

Thanks Michele!
I probably won't be online much since I still haven't even started to pack yet. The secret is out though...my Dad revealed the surprise to Ayden!

Thanks Michele!
I probably won't be online much since I still haven't even started to pack yet. The secret is out though...my Dad revealed the surprise to Ayden!

Oh I bet that was wonderful!! I can hardly wait to read all about it.

Thanks Michele!

I bet Ayden was really surprised. Have a safe trip and a wonderful time :wizard:

Click below to see the reveal video.

Anyone know how to change the title of my TR? I want to take off the PTR part. :)

Click below to see the reveal video.

Anyone know how to change the title of my TR? I want to take off the PTR part. :)

Go to the main Trip Reports Page, on the left side, look for thread/thread starter......click on thread starter.......the threads are in alphabetical order by the first letter in the DIS name, so you will have to find your name......my name is a D & is on page 10.......so figure you'll have to go back further than that.
When you find it.......scroll it up to the top of the page. Click on the title & then quickly hit your RED X button in your tool bar.....otherwise your report will open.
Once you hit the red x, you can rename the title. When done, hit enter & wah-lah.......it's changed!!

I have an easier way. Go into your original post and edit the title. Then it is done.:goodvibes

I love the video. That is great.:goodvibes

Janelle, I just wanted to wish you a very *+*+*Magical*+*+* trip for you, Ayden & your dad!! I hope the weather is perfect, the crowds are small & Disney magic is everywhere!!!

Warn Mickey that I'm on my way & can't wait to give him a big ol' hug!!!!

See you Thursday late morning!!!!!

I finally just finished packing and off to bed. I will check in occasionally. See you soon Laurie. Also did I send you my new cell #?

I finally just finished packing and off to bed. I will check in occasionally. See you soon Laurie. Also did I send you my new cell #?

Yes!! I'll send mine to you in a message on FB....if you don't hear from me by noon on Thursday....text me....just in case I messed up inputing your number.....I have been known to do that!!

It's 545am and I am listening to Dad snore and feeling my son kick me. lol Just not sleeping well but no different than home.
Our first day was good. Everyone was super tired though. Crowds seemed high to me but then again it was a weekend day. Dad did big thunder but said would not do it again, did not like the circle part, made him a bit dizzy. He did Indy too and liked it. Ayden really loved Indy this time. two years ago he was love and hate with that ride.
Highlight of my trip so far, well two of them ......meeting cast member Maynard and seeing my Dad in complete awe of the fireworks last night. He did not understand the hype until afterwards. Made me smile.
Dad is moving slow but enjoying himself, I am pointing out a lot of special touches he never knew about. Not sure our agenda for today. Maybe pop over to CA for a bit.
Oh and hojos as great as always. Our room was ready when we arrived by 11 am. 3rd floor Bldg 2. Very end near the parking lot. Perfect view. Heavey beds, just wish I could sleep.

It's 545am and I am listening to Dad snore and feeling my son kick me. lol Just not sleeping well but no different than home.
Our first day was good. Everyone was super tired though. Crowds seemed high to me but then again it was a weekend day. Dad did big thunder but said would not do it again, did not like the circle part, made him a bit dizzy. He did Indy too and liked it. Ayden really loved Indy this time. two years ago he was love and hate with that ride.
Highlight of my trip so far, well two of them ......meeting cast member Maynard and seeing my Dad in complete awe of the fireworks last night. He did not understand the hype until afterwards. Made me smile.
Dad is moving slow but enjoying himself, I am pointing out a lot of special touches he never knew about. Not sure our agenda for today. Maybe pop over to CA for a bit.
Oh and hojos as great as always. Our room was ready when we arrived by 11 am. 3rd floor Bldg 2. Very end near the parking lot. Perfect view. Heavey beds, just wish I could sleep.

Sounds like a great start to the trip!!! I didn't realize that Mike's mom hadn't rode BTMRR before & we took her on it......that was a mistake.....but one she said she can cross off her "bucket list" now.....lol Didn't even try her on Indy.

Will have to keep my eyes peeled for Maynard.....maybe you can post his picture so I don't have to read 1000's of nametags.....just the ones of the guys that kinda look like him......lol

The fireworks are very special & until you experience them for yourself in the parks....you have no idea how moving they are.

Love HoJo's!!!! Maybe after todays adventure, your body will let you sleep!!

Have a fun day!!! Can't wait to see more!

You have another reader!!! So far it sounds like you are having a great trip. I can't wait to read more!

I did that on the first wake up morning. I just could not sleep. I hate it when that happens. It all sounds so great and I am still here reading along.:goodvibes

Just wanted to chime in and say that I've really enjoyed reading this and look forward to reading about the rest of the trip! That video you posted is priceless!

We got home yesterday. Wonderful visit! I will start my TR later today. I have a story to tell I will call iPhone vs Big Thunder. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter