~*Our Disney December Extravaganza!*~

Melody...it is incredible to see your little girl all grown up. DD's first time on the ship and at Disney was at age 3...the perfect age IMO. :) Your little man is just georgeous and I do have to agree with the person who said that you look like Justine Bateman. The resemblance is uncanny! Thanks for sharing another great report. I have to say that my favorite video is still the Mickey meeting. :)

I am so glad you found and enjoyed my newest TR, Lisa!

Yes, that Mickey video is classic. Amelia still asks to watch that one every now and then. I think my two favorite videos of her right now are that one and then the one of her dancing at the sailaway party on the Wonder. Oh, that girl LOVES to dance!

I hope you plan on doing a TR for your EP PC cruise! I always look forward to your posts.

Melody, just subbing now so I can come back and read later. I came over from your post on kaysmommie trip report. :cool1:

I am sooooo looking forward to reading about your trip because that resort, followed by a cruise, well that just sounds like a dream come true to me. Also, I can't wait to read about the cruise with little ones and how you handled that.

Can't wait to read it!

Sara

Hi!
I just came over from Kaysmommie's thread too:goodvibes
I am looking forward to reading your TR, I love WDW and cruises!!!​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter