Our daughter is going with a friend and wanted to know the actual steps of adding a FP at a Kiosk.

hookedonears

Louisianan
We haven't been back since FP+ started, though our daughter and a friend are going in early March. She wanted to know the actual step by step process of adding a FP to her magic band at a kiosk, because she's very self-conscious about holding up a line. Can anyone explain the process. Thanks in advance.

No need to worry about the kiosks. CMs are available to help make the FP+. Some times it is not easy to do so they keep the line moving.

The kiosks are kind of separate from the line and there are several of them.

CM's are there to help and I can say from when I was standing in line--I could not hear any interaction between CM and the kiosk guest to know if there were any issues or if I was being "held up".

So she should not worry at all. CM will walk her through it and she won't have any reason to feel embarrassed.

I went once for a 4th for a situation where we were not sure how to handle and the CM helped us with no issue at all. ( one person didn't have her first 3 of the day as she just used my ticket for rides I could not ride but has FP for and the rest were getting their 4th and the tickets were not linked but we only wanted a one ride overlap. Seemed confusing, but CM most helpful and practically did it for us.)

Cast members are very helpful at the kiosks. Just scan your Magic Band on the reader and your account comes up on the screen. UCT has a great page with lots of pictures of the kiosk screen when making FP+ reservations, but it is not specific to the 4th FP+. My experience was the CM directed me to scan my MB, I did. My account came up, he clicked that we wanted an additional (4th) FP+, a list of attraction options appeared. DS wasn't interested in any of the choices so we touched cancel and moved along. https://www.undercovertourist.com/blog/how-to-use-fastpass-plus-disney-world/

the PP is right CMs are standing right there and will help.. Essentially (as I recall) you scan your MB - it will ask you something like 4th FP and you select that and then you'll have a list of options. Select one and it will give you a time - you can take that (if you have your heart set on that attraction) or you can go back and pick something else. Very easy to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter