Our California Welcome Home Trip (Plus a Detour to Knott's)

Code:
[URL][URL]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/YgLafmAT1iIU_hPnujzrkzw6-DKS6zdqqCXUNzCbPT90QJEUDeoGYt43JJH2hBo4SKRHFEyGq2N_6zJU04SUtGSpyyXZSWaroLSpCu4TAo9rIBHMIYN8w9dud0rfJaruDXu9oUmrmSFGGtYwCqAQr2waJzqKdoYsJbLB10O2qPCyL8vSyk1JZePVmDe2hhWLWpb7hTGipaVOkSr6uSfFkAqxAYJ4xGIbNa92FRfZUW0MPCCF4Ps-Btkj_kppOxM7JYId2ApzpcO4siUovLzywrqXJWmvqKdhKjSyDBNuvjrOa1LdO4Wgh3wzEsqfk-SGRXVnVWKEPp-YaqhPJCWjpbz_nXMnjlffJmsfpsrj4rWprRsmGU6eaJPec7jsw1S1Yp0BrcGkirVCdh6aFN4z-ifP3RiBeASblcDpBmaiB5K2HG1O5HINzy1P4y77c93CZOKoIw5BriXbYXSHVTPh1vQYRABK5G0fvJsWp0Tb5NT45t6jLTc98BDTyCl8yVvy9UQBQHjmm8KDJaTNNA7ZUxNx-Z496AxUuHXbm-gU35EHUStc6EvodPnTDw__tMFSd1M9eOLc1ZeHV05apDAiEeBRPAgrkrYKyr9s-_fqvrV7ttE57zAOYRGPmVXFBWf7IMHGJJiFv6s4XExXpBaC7j_Qcs_NtGZecjWT4TtlRKIi_5jbzBWjDoO2bLK0l9ebrElEFWkAHfC8_e-HpnWG7Z4Wzpz4ervH91Qk6SiPOGt0AkWeCLgWKeClYvmmr41NW7cdyLUoPYADXLSJHeWqbSVO0hPp9BVReO-SL6mXtDEfPcmHewkGGxb6GARh5JswEqSHJjpUpgVcRblHyz8u81zydkyxeyj-vc0JpjHBPb_FJTk7R5tI49-PwNBENFwZxIL5wsTcI5XlwZ5Q0Slb8iD9zWulhgP7f1CSULsAwGMcXIycHdKg1cnzgBxxpB3F_EPPphVz9Th43WwX-k9s=w1918-h1439-s-no?authuser=0[/URL][/URL]

Do you host these elsewhere, or on this site?
Photos are fixed on that post.

Thanks for posting your trip report. I have not personally been to Knott's Berry Farm and always wondered how it was. You gave me a great idea and I looked into the Knott's Berry Farm Season Pass. It's a great deal because it includes parking & admission at all Cedar Fair parks - Great America is an hr drive from us and you can use it there as well as Gilroy Gardens (1hr 30 min drive).

Thanks for posting your trip report. I have not personally been to Knott's Berry Farm and always wondered how it was. You gave me a great idea and I looked into the Knott's Berry Farm Season Pass. It's a great deal because it includes parking & admission at all Cedar Fair parks - Great America is an hr drive from us and you can use it there as well as Gilroy Gardens (1hr 30 min drive).
Awesome! We really loved it there and are looking forward to adding it to the mix. We already have a trip at the end of this month (May) booked and we'll be doing a split between Disneyland and Knott's (with likely one day being at Soak City).

The winner for us was surprisingly some of the less crazy rids in Camp Snoopy and around the park. The kids love them. Here is some Knott's pictures for what I was saying about the charm -

1683487651413.png

1683487699908.png
1683487915544.png
1683487766151.png
Our son is a huge train fan and Knott's has so many of them!

So cute!

The only time I've ever been to Knott's was during their Halloween thing with the mazes. I went a couple times back in the early 2000s. But have never been during the day.

Have you been to Mrs. Knotts Chicken Dinner? If so, wondering how that compares to the Plaza Inn fried chicken..... 🤤

Have you been to Mrs. Knotts Chicken Dinner? If so, wondering how that compares to the Plaza Inn fried chicken..... 🤤
I have. The Knott's dinner is awesome and it's WAY too much food for your dollar. Value wise, it's going to shock you how much food you get for the price and if you have a AP to Knott's you also get a discount :)

Quality is top tier too. I'd say it compares nicely to the Plaza, but you get more included. If you want to save a bundle and get just a taste, we did the 3 piece to go and got a pie for my daughters b-day during our last quick trip a few weeks ago. Saves you even more money and it's kind of fun to just sit on the side of the walkway having a quick picknick there on the Knott's shopping district. There are also tables a quick walk away near the Starbucks.

Have fun and don't let Knott's off your radar as the Disneyland 3rd gate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter