Ouch!!! Scratched Cornea

Oh gosh, so sorry to hear about this! I had a co-worker who scratched her cornea while putting up a Christmas tree and she was miserable! I hope today is better.

Oh no hope it gets better fast. Can’t imagine , I hate itchy eyes and that drives me crazy….pain no way. :hug:

Oh no hope it gets better fast. Can’t imagine , I hate itchy eyes and that drives me crazy….pain no way. :hug:
:goodvibes It's actually getting better by the hour; thanks. It's going pretty much the way the doctor said it would and by now, I'm much more light-tolerant and can keep it open well enough to get a few of my standard Saturday chores done. I'm glad.

As for the itchyness, well, it's not exactly that. A big part of the problem is trying to get out whatever is in there and continuing to do more damage in the process. It was just impossible not to want to rub it or poke around in it looking for some relief.

Maybe if I pair them with @TipsyTraveler 's e-collar. :laughing:

If that doesn’t work, at least you can play a game to distract yourself. Give some co workers ping pong balls or something else lightweight. Have them stand across the room from you and have them throw the balls in your direction. See how many you can catch in your lampshade in 60 seconds. Have a tournament! Offer prizes! Turn your head sideways and use the cone as a bat and see how many people you can hit by returning their fire! The possibilities are endless.

You’re welcome ☺️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter