Other than your own country , what is your most visited country?

Japan, been there 5 times (6 if you count an overnight stay once)....I love it so much.

I'd love to move there, but only if I was independently wealthy and didn't have to work for a living.

Been to Canada more times then I can begin to count. Two main reasons, my wife was Canadian and I lived around 23 miles from the Canadian border 63 years of my life. It's amazing they didn't give me an Honorary Citizenship.

The US. I’ve done 5 trips (6 if you count the time we went to Jamaica for a week in the middle). Considering it’s 14 hours to LA and 11 hours to Hawaii, that’s a pretty good effort!

France. That was the international route I worked the most. Second would be Italy.

The UK for me, but only because on one business trip with DH we went to London with no other stops. Otherwise it would be a multi-country tie.

Canada but we live only 20 minutes away. We probably have averaged twice a month for years. We cannot wait until the border opens again which is not looking hopeful since the Canadian Border employees are striking at the moment.

Bahamas - castaway cay. We take a lot of disney Caribbean cruises, and they all go there for at least one day.

Canada but we live only 20 minutes away. We probably have averaged twice a month for years. We cannot wait until the border opens again which is not looking hopeful since the Canadian Border employees are striking at the moment.
I thought they settled the dispute. Border is open to fully vaccinated Americans.

USA- live hour from border.

By border crossings, probably Mexico or Canada.
But trips to Hong Kong/FE were always a minimum of 2 weeks, so I may have spent more time there in total?

Bermuda - I have to go there for work, and it is my wife's favorite vacation destination. After that, probably Canada and Mexico. I really don't keep track, but we used to travel quite a bit. I will be glad when Covid is behind us so we can get back to it.

England. I've spent probably about 2 months there over multiple trips. The most recent trip was a month-long road trip with my family through England and Scotland. We'd love to do that again so we could go to all of the places we missed the first time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter