Other Than Your Home Resort(s), What Is Your Favorite DVC Resort?

Favorite DVC Resort (Not Including Your Home Resort)

• Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa

• Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort

• Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas

• Disney's Beach Club Villas

• Disney's BoardWalk Villas

• Disney's Old Key West Resort

• Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa

• The Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge

• Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort

• Disney's Vero Beach Resort

• Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa

• The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is tough because they all have aspects I love. I guess it would be BWV just because it is so convenient to Epcot which is where we spend most of our park time.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

That's easy. Aulani.

I own some points at all the other open resorts, so I can't vote for them.
And I haven't stayed at VGF yet, so it wouldn't be fair to vote for it.(I do have a reservation for VGF for January, so my vote might change then.)

It was difficult to select only one. The resorts I've visited each have their own charm but I did vote for Aulani.

I have 3 home resorts, OKW, BCV, VWL these are all my favorites, so I voted for AK. Haven't been to Hawaii or Calif. yet, but plan to soon.

By not being able to include AKV and SSR, in my mind it only left me with BCV. I've stayed at OKW, WLV, and BWV also. The only one I have no real interest to stay at again is BWV. I love all the DVC resorts for the most part, and my home resorts are my favorite, but Stormalong Bay is great, as is the short walk to Epcot.

Well, I said AKV, but we haven't been to Aulani. My answer may change come January.

Definitely OKW. It's the resort my boys request the most - although we haven't stayed at Aulani (hoping to for our 20th anniversary in 2 years), BLT (no desire), HH, or VB. After OKW it would be BCV for the pool or VWL for the setting.

VGC.....Aulani is our home resort. But VGC is where we take our extended family once a year. So many memories. Just a great experience.

Had to go with Aulani. When we first bought into DVC 15 years ago our one wish was that someday DVC would have a resort in Hawaii somewhere. Our wish became reality...it is a beautiful resort!!!

Our home is AKV, so I voted for BWV. We love the atmosphere of the area around BWV and the close proximity to the parks.

We own at BLT and love it there!

The only other DVC we have stayed at is BCV and we really enjoyed it! If I had extra money, I would buy points there. We had fun at Storm along bay, walking to/from Epcot & Studios and walking around the Boardwalk area. The BC lobby is beautiful, and I love talking to Teena the lobby greeter. I also enjoy sitting on the porch in a rocking chair, early in the morning, sipping my coffee & chatting w/other guests doing the same thing. We also love to eat dinner at Cape May. I look forward to staying there again someday.

Next we would like to stay at AKV in a savannah view. Sounds wonderful from all I have read.

I love DVC!

I'm not sure how meaningful this vote is, since most of own at the resorts we love. We own at BLT, AKV and Aulani. Our favorite three. Fourth on the list is SSR. We love that resort!

My favorite DVC resort is BCV. I just love the location of the resort, the beach theme, Stormalong Bay, Beaches N Cream, Cape May Cafe (both for breakfast and dinner) and the all around atmosphere of the resort. We are planning on adding on within the year and we are more then likely going to purchase through resale and buy into BCV :goodvibes.

I voted for OKW but it was a hard call. OKW we love the extra room and car being close by. Love BWV being within walking to Epcot and HS.

Since we own at BCV and HHI, I chose Aulani. The resort is absolutely amazing!!! We just returned from there and we were very impressed. The people working there are wonderful.

We own at OKW, HHI, and BCV. Besides our three home resorts, I love AKV. That's also the only non-home resort I'd look forward to staying at. We almost bought more points there so I could book value studios when I'm solo. However, DH told me we could only afford a small # of points at one resort, so I chose BCV to add-on to, since we don't have many there. But considering how hard it's been to find BCV points, I'm rethinking about a possible add-on at AKV instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter