other than resort and parkhopper discounts what others are offered

shelby2001

<font color=99CC99>Always thought "I'm a Believer"
I know that your are able to save a small percentage on park hopper passes and on your resort stay, what are some of the other discounts that you get with your Disney Club card?

I haven't taken the plunge yet, but the Disney Club card is good for a discount on certain items at the DS.
Also, if you don't have an AP and aren't staying on property and are shopping at DTD, you can use the DC card to get discounts on selected items in various stores.

Hope this helps.....

The discounts vary from month to month. They post them on the Website and include them in mailings you get from time to time. I think I get the mailing about once a month.

Anyway, typical discounts are things like discounts at certain restaurants, free admission to clubs at the Boardwalk, and stuff like that. You also save 10% at the Disney Store and at a few stores at WDW. If you travel much, it's also great that you get a membership in the Entertainment club. You can get discounts on hotels all over the world, as well as discounts on rental cars and that kind of thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter