• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Other Than Pins -- What Do You Collect

CHIPSTER

DIS Veteran
I collect Disney license plates -- I have a disney room and have then on the walls. I started to collect the Disney hummel figurines when they were issued once a year in limited editions, but then when they started releasing them multiples times a year -- it got too expensive for me, but I do cherish the ones I have.

Hi,

I collect Tinkerbell anything, Princess snowglobes, other snowglobes that I just HAVE to have, some pins. There is just TOO much to collect for an obsessive like me!

Vivienne

3 girls 9,7,5

I collect almost anything Disney, but mostly snowglobes, dolls, and movies, lithographs and my husband collects Disney coins.

After looking at the new Disney Catalog though, I can't believe the prices of some of the snowglobes - $110 and $120. They have always been pricey, but now they are "double" snowglobes and more expensive. I was thinking I may have to start focusing on something else. Of course, while I was thinking that I was ordering the $98 Beauty and Beast one Sunday before the "free" shipping expired. Hey, the "free" shipping made it a deal, right?

Apparently, I collect tee shirts!

I just cleaned out my dresser and couldn't believe the number of Disney tee's I have--there must be 20 of them up there! But they just keep coming out with such cute designs!

I have several disney magnets, mugs and postcards. I will picking up more of each on the next trip!

Grover in Winnipeg
:D

I collect Christmas tree ornaments. I have them from the parks as well as ones of all of my favorite characters.

I aslo have lots of cups, mugs and glasses.

I am a doll collector. My collection is small and numbers around 100 dolls - 99% Barbie, of course. We are talking $75 and up, not the pink box that you buy in the toy isle.

I have some cels and other Disney artwork. I also have a nice collection of Olympic pins, Star Trek pins, Start Wars pins and sports pins.

I love to read books, so some people think I collect them 'cause I have so many!

Dolls. I have a rather samll collection, only about 100 dolls.
I also collect some cels and otehr Disney art. A few WDCC pieces (I am a society member). I collect other types of pins besides Disney (Olympic, sports, Start Trek, Star Wars).

How does a WDW Beer Mug and Shot Glass collection sound? Not the first thing that comes to mind when thinking of Mickey and Minnie, but we're gradually filling our Dinette cabinet.

Bill From PA

MAGNETS - i love having the magnets on my refrigerator,
it reminds me, everyday, of this magical place.
I have collected all the magnets from the resorts, including
the old ones (e.g. Dixie Landings, etc.) and Figment (boy, do
we miss 'him'). My DS and I are always searching for new
ones, while my DH and older DS are searching for those
pins! - my collection is a cheaper 'habit'!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter