Other Ice Cream Options besides Dole Whip and Edy's/Dreyer's?

Ample Hills was too gimicky.

Yeah, all of the hand scooped ice cream at Disney branded locations is Edy's. There are also multiple soft serve locations around the parks and their soft serve is really good.

As others have mentioned, France in Epcot has good ice cream.

Disney Springs has Ghiradelli, Haagan Daaz and Salt and Straw. If Ample Hills was your thing you might like Salt and Straw. Lots of unusual flavors.

Ghriadelli and Haagan Daaz are both excellent. I like getting Ghiradelli and sitting outside when live music is playing at the small amphitheater nearby.

We like to stop at the gelato cart near Muppets in DHS for the POG flavor. Produced by the Vivoli Il Gelato folks.

I am still sad about losing Ample Hills at the Boardwalk! 😭 Are there any other ice cream brands/shops (besides Dole Whip and Edy's/Dreyer's) that are located in the parks or resorts? I know there are some places at Disney Springs, but I'm curious about just the park and resorts.
Gelateria Toscano in the Italy pavilion is FABULOUS!! In France, L’Artisian de Glaces is also a special treat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter