• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Other Hollywood Studios Rides at Rope Drop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatordad815

Earning My Ears
Hi all! We will be at Disney this weekend and we are planning on going to Hollywood Studios on Saturday morning. Truth be told, our young kids aren’t really interested in Star Wars yet, and I realize this weekend is all about Star Wars with the new ride opening, but I have a young daughter whose favorite park is HS because she can meet lots of characters in Animation Courtyard so that’s a must this weekend.

So my question: typically when we go to HS, we get there about 45 minutes before park open and head to Toy Story Land. Park open is 9 on Saturday. But I see today people were going into the park at 6 or 7 because of the new ride. Did HS open all the rides/lands that early so people had things to do after joining their boarding groups? In other words, what time do we need to show up Saturday if we want to ride Midway Mania without a long wait?

Sorry if this is already answered elsewhere, but I searched & couldn’t find answers. Any info about when the rest of the park opens given the Rise of the Resistance crows will be appreciated! Thanks!

They did today we rode Slinky Dog twice by 6:20, no idea what they will do tomorrow, but they seemed very concerned about keeping the crowd spread out and were actively suggesting you go anywhere but the Star War's area while you waited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter