• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OT:(Wait, is there even a topic here?)The Official iPod Thread!!

Dragonlord11_7

<font color=purple>Too bad I still can't masquerad
Yes, it's a thread on iPods. AMAZING! Talk about anything dealing with iPods, which includes iTunes, Apple, Mac, etc. OR, just talk about your favorite songs or both. Whatever floats you boat. And answer questions such as this: "Now, where could I get songs for $0.00-$0.49?" here.

Have fun with it, and try not to be :offtopic: here. But, seriously, is there a topic on this board?

iPod's are cool
I have a video ipod with mainly Green Day and Lemon Demon songs on it

I haven't heard of a place with songs that cheap! I just use itunes because i have tons of gift cards

I thought Video iPods were kinda dumb. They have a small screen, and most of the time you spend trying to see what's going on (let alone get any of the finer details.) I have a iPod Mini, mostly because it has a good amount of memory in it, but after mini it was all downhill from there in my opinion.

I have an "old school" 20 GB ipod! That means it's not video, not photo and not even in color! LOL But I still love it! I have about 1500 songs on it! Woot! I REALLY want a video iPod since you can download tv shows on it and The Office just happens to me my favorite show on television!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter