OT: Sad day for my family

RvUsa

<font color=blue>John, the special Dis'r formerly
It's been a bad day here, my Millie-dog, my 14 yr old best friend, died today. I am going to miss her! Now I have to tell my 5 yr old when he gets home. Sorry to dump this here, but I am alone with noone to talk to at home. DW is at work.

Here are some pics
Dec23_01%2029.jpg

Aug19_01%202.jpg

May05_01%204.jpg

Thanks for looking

John

John,
My sympathies to and your family on the loss of Millie. I know how painful it is.

I'm so sorry:grouphug: She looks like a very loving girl I know you will all miss her.

I am so sorry to hear of your dogs passing. Hoping you have some company home soon.

Candace

I'm sorry for your loss - she was a beautiful dog. I've been in the same place as you are now & I know how heartbreaking it is. Take care of yourself & your family.:grouphug:

Sorry to hear about your dog John. She's beautiful and I'm sure she was a great companion. Our prayers go out to you.

oh I am so sorry! Gosh, I hope your kids take it Ok. It is so hard to break that news. I'll say a little prayer for your family.

My heart goes out to you and your family...I loss my beagle last April, just before going to the fort, we were crushed and this board was the first place I went to and told the news to people I didn't even know but it helped me begin to heal.

We still hurt whenever we think of our faithful beagle, GOD we loved her, we have since gotten a Cockapoo that is as different from our beagle as day and night, and we have a handful now to keep us busy and it helps us.

You are not alone...GOD SPEED ! :sad1:

John- I'm so sorry for your loss. To your credit, 14 is an incredible age for a large breed pup. I don't care what anyone says, losing a beloved pet & friend is as hard as losing a human loved-one.

My sympathy to you and your family.

Debbie

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

http://www.petloss.com/ & http://rainbowsbridge.com/hello.htm

Here it is in flash card...http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html

Sorry for your loss...

Poohbear- That was simply beautiful. Anyone who has lost a pet can appreciate it.

Deb

Thanks everyone, I didn't want to put it on here, but I am by myself, and you guys are the closest things to friends I have. I am going to miss her. I got her in Ga when I was living there. I was single, and her and I have been together through thick and thin.

We knew it was going to happen soon, but we were kinda hoping she would be around for a lot longer. She was fine yesterday, just her arthritis, kinda like me. Today, when we woke up, she wouldn't get up, and she was gone by 3. We sent Matt to his grand-dads for the evening, after school. He knows she was not doing well, but it will still be hard to tell him.

She was the best mommy for him, since he was born she would always be withing eyesight of him no matter what he was doing, or where he was. She would alway lie on his feet in bed at night, and would follow him no matter where he went.

About two weeks ago, we got some snow, and he wanted to sled ride, well Millie went with him as usual. She couldn't make it up and down the hill like she used to, but she was there with him no matter what.

I think it will really hit me in the spring, when we open the pool back up, that dog loved the water, she was always the first one in the pool in the spring, no matter what the temp was, and she was always the last out in the fall. She would sit on the deck and stare at the pool after we put the cover on it.

Boy am I sad, I will miss her.

Thanks guys

John

I am so sorry to hear about your dog....my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!:grouphug:

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

http://www.petloss.com/ & http://rainbowsbridge.com/hello.htm

Sorry for your loss...

THANK YOU, I love it.

I am so very sorry for your loss. :sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Sounds like Millie is like our Savannah. She loves the pool. Can't wait til we open it up each season. She also loves camping with us. She is the reason we got our motorhome.
I know you will miss Millie very much. Just try to remember all the good times and know she is always with you in spirit and in your heart.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter