OT: other pocasts

javamoma

<font color=deeppink>Diz Kid for Life<br><font col
I love the dis unplugged gang but I was wondering if anyone knows of other travel podcasts? Not for WDW, I have the pod squad for that. I am looking for podcasts of traveling abroad or in general. Know of any?

Thanks

I only listen to the DIS Unplugged for Disney News.

The other two podcasts I listen to semi-regularly are related to teaching.

Not really traveling abroad, per se, but I also subscribe to Crowncast which discusses Royal Caribbean cruises. Sometimes they bring on guests to discuss their cruise vacations to exotic (and not so exotic) places - the one they have right now is "an interview with Jeff from Massachusetts about his 12 night Scandinavian and Russia Cruise aboard Jewel of the Seas" (taken from Crowncast.org) -- it's pretty interesting and discussing ports of call I might not have previously been interested in.

I listen to other Disney related podcasts for ride through audio, trivia & music.
If this interestes you, I'd be glad to share my sugestions.

Some people have a fovorite sports team, but they still watch other teams play that sport. That's how I feel about the Dis, and then the other podcasts.

once I've done the whole back catalogue of DIS Unplugged I'm gonna be having a look thru for some new Disney podcasts I think, tho I'm not sure I'll enjoy them as much, just love the Podsquads voices, something about them that makes me feel like I know them, even from the very first one I heard!!

:goodvibes

I don't know what program you're using or whatever. I have a Zune and I use the Zune Marketplace software. I can actually search in, like, 15 or something categories- travel being one of them. There's hundreds of podcasts to choose from. I'd just google travel podcasts and see what you get! :thumbsup2

check out Travel with Rick Steves ... great podcast!

I second Rick Steve's podcast. I also listen to Amateur Traveler Podcast by Chris Christensen. Frommers podcast is pretty good, but not released on a regualr schedule. Another travel related podcast I like to listen to is Betty in the Sky with a suitcase. It's great entertainment. She's a flight attendant and podcasts about her experiences.

..........Another travel related podcast I like to listen to is Betty in the Sky with a suitcase. It's great entertainment. She's a flight attendant and podcasts about her experiences.

Oh- she is so funny and that is a really good one! Very entertaining! ::yes::

Thanks guys! Tha is exactly what I was looking for. Now...I'm off to download! :woohoo:

Wow, I just found out there is a Samantha Brown podcast. Alert Kevin & John.

Just curious what teacher podcasts you listen to? I am going to be a first time teacher later this month!:goodvibes

I like the ones done by the International Reading Association (IRA). Do a search for IRA and they should pop up. Teacher Created Materials (TCM) also has a pretty good series.

I secretly want her job ;) Ok, maybe it's not so much of a secret ;)

I think you'd have to fight a lot of people for it.. including me... oh, and samantha herself I'm sure! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter