OT: Merry Christmas

tennisfan

Was told off for sliding down the bannister at SL
Would like to wish everyone here a very Merry Christmas and new year, hope you all have a good time.

I have the delight of working over Christmas, so will be celebrating Saturday

Merry Christmas everyone :santa:

DW is also working over Christmas this year and we too will be celebrating over the weekend.

Nadolig llawen from Wales. Merry christmas everyone.

Merry Christmas everyone :santa:

Nikki (and anyone else working) - Hope your day goes well and you aren't too busy :santa:

Happy Christmas all. Hope you all have a lovely day :)

Having just been at DLP (and in Paris in general) last month, my daughters and I sat in church this evening waiting for the start of our 5PM (U.S. central time) Christmas Eve service and we watched my watch to count down the minutes until Christmas day officially came to Paris :)

Merry Christmas and Joyeux Noël to all!

:santa:

Nollaig Shona
Santa's been here! Kids up since 4.30am! Im booking my spot on mother's sofa for the post bird snooze!!! Have a great Christmas everyone xxx

Happy Christmas to you all from sunny Siem Reap, Cambodia where it's now nearly 3pm and we have just eaten our improvised Christmas lunch.

Would like to wish everyone a very great day and much love, good health and tons of happiness for 2014.

Miss you all xxx and promise you a great trip report :goodvibes

ps -ខានជួបយូរហើយ = Long time no see ;)

Happy Christmas to you all from sunny Siem Reap, Cambodia where it's now nearly 3pm and we have just eaten our improvised Christmas lunch.

Would like to wish everyone a very great day and much love, good health and tons of happiness for 2014.

Miss you all xxx and promise you a great trip report :goodvibes

ps -ខានជួបយូរហើយ = Long time no see ;)

Merry Christmas Carrie- Good to hear from you and hoping you are having a really fab time on your 'Round the World ' trip :goodvibes

:santa: Merry Christmas everyone :goodvibes hope you all have a lovely day and for Nikki and anyone else who's working hope it's more of a 'fun' day and not too stressful.

Carrie_Cat said:
promise you a great trip report :goodvibes
:wave2: was thinking of you only the other day! Really looking forward to the trip report ::yes:: and enjoy the rest of your travels.

Frohe Weihnachten or Merry Christmas from Germany to all of you !

I hope you have a wonderful, peaceful time and we are counting the days until leaving next week.

@Carrie Cat
What a great Christmas present hearing from you !

:santa:

Thorsten

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter