OT: May i request some prayers and pixie dust?

:cool1: I thought this was shower weekend glad to hear things are the same:woohoo: for 32

So glad to hear things are going well. :)

I am beginning to feel like a broken record, but today's ultrasound showed the baby was fine and the fluid level remained the same. DD is thrilled, as are all of us! Almost to week 33!!! :thumbsup2

Caroline broken record is fine with me. As long as that baby stays inside for a few more weeks please continue to "skip"

Keep repeating those great words, we love hearing it. :)

Good morning - good news to report! Although the fluid level remains the same - my dgd is now weighing approx.
3 lbs 7 oz and looking strong! As of next week, there are just 2 ultrasounds per week. I truly believe all the prayers and pixie dust do work. I also think her big angel, Roger, would love to see his dgd have as wonderful a life as he did!!
Continued thanks to you all.

That's wonderful news! prayers and PD still coming your way!

Good morning - good news to report! Although the fluid level remains the same - my dgd is now weighing approx.
3 lbs 7 oz and looking strong! As of next week, there are just 2 ultrasounds per week. I truly believe all the prayers and pixie dust do work. I also think her big angel, Roger, would love to see his dgd have as wonderful a life as he did!!
Continued thanks to you all.

I throw an extra penny in the wishing well this morning before we left WDW. I hope that DD and Dgd are doing well.
S :)

Sounds like she's a fighter!!! Thanks for the update. I think about you all the time. Roger is so watching over her. I just know it! :goodvibes

First of all, congrats to you MommyBell.
Had another good solid report today - levels are the same, and my dgd is going strong!! I am so excited - this baby blanket is getting much bigger, and I may just finish it before she decides to join us!!!:)
You know, you are the best ladies to share with - we always seem to know what to say to bolster each other's spirits! Thank you for the continuous prayers and pixie dust. Caroline :grouphug:

:cool1: so glad to hear it. I know you're knitting up a storm to finish it.

A quick update, everything is still the same-which is very good! DD did say that my dgd was trying to put her foot in her mouth (which I have done many times)! :rotfl2:
Week 33 begins Sun - so things are moving along very well.

Hope everyone has a wonderful, long weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter