OT (ish) who is going to Disney Princess on Ice (Wishes)?

Thanks for posting about the 99 euro deal, that rate wasn't available when I last looked, so I have booked 2 nights from 27th - 29th. I can't believe that you have to pay extra to have towels in your room - I will have to remember to bring some with me!

i just seen it on their own website when i was trying to find direction how to get there, What you hav to pay extra for towels its ment to be a hotel not a hostel:confused3, I think were going to go the 27th will prob stay in citywest and rem to bring towels:rotfl2:

i just seen it on their own website when i was trying to find direction how to get there, What you hav to pay extra for towels its ment to be a hotel not a hostel:confused3, I think were going to go the 27th will prob stay in citywest and rem to bring towels:rotfl2:

Might see you there then.

Just thought I would give this thread a bump for anyone who has yet to see it in Dublin. The show is amazing & we loved the citywest hotel too. There is also a funfair there at the moment, but our girls were too tired to go. And if you are staying in the hotel, they do supply towels, the extra when you book online is to have branded ones you can keep! Also they have no charge for swimming towels, in case anyone's wondering.

ah brill were going tom, cant wait:goodvibes. hav the case packed for our little trip princess dresses and all:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter