OT-Christmas shop and 20% off WYS £50 @ Disneystore online

netimka

DIS Veteran
just saw it on FB

http://www.disneystore.co.uk/christmas-shop/mn/1000882/?CMP=SOC-FBK&att=AUG13

and

Here's a little present exclusively for our Disney Junior Facebook fans - 20% off a £50 spend at Disney Store online! ☆

☆ Simply click here and enter code DJ20 at checkout ***************/DisneyStoreOnline. Valid until 20 August 2013. Terms and conditions apply. Not available for use on sale items. ☆

HTHS

Merry shopping :santa:

EDIT 21.10.2013 just got an email from Disney store with a new code for 20% when you spend £50 to be used from 21.10 to 25.10
EXCLUSIVE20

Thanks for this. Just ordered some of the Christmas Baubles, got the 20% off and free delivery. :)

Thank you, I'm going to order two pairs of personalised Light'Ears for our New Year trip.

Ooooo lovely! Time to buy a couple of bits for the wife!

Have been waiting for a flash sale to buy the London "Small World" doll for her!

Ooooh! I just ordered several of the Mickey ear ornaments from the US site as they we such a great price ($12!) ...but your UK site has so many things on it the US doesn't....I need that Jack Skellington tree topper!!

I wonder if they sell this in the park?....

new offer again

EXCLUSIVE OFFER FOR DISNEY JUNIOR FACEBOOK FANS!

Because we think our Disney Junior Facebook fans are THE BEST we're giving you an EXCLUSIVE 20% off when you spend £50 or more at Disney Store online! Simply click here and enter code DJ20OFF at checkout! ***************/DisneyStoreOnline

Terms and conditions:
20% off when you spend £50 or more online at www.disneystore.co.uk between 14/11/2013 and 20/11/2013 (inclusive). Voucher code to be entered at checkout to apply. Spend must total £50 or more after any other promotional discounts to be eligible for this discount. Eligibility for offer calculated on purchase value following the application of all other discounts and excludes DVDs, CDs and Games, Limited Edition products, Disney INFINITY, electronics and delivery charges. Offer not to be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Discount will be applied at checkout if eligible.

new offer again

EXCLUSIVE OFFER FOR DISNEY JUNIOR FACEBOOK FANS!

Because we think our Disney Junior Facebook fans are THE BEST we're giving you an EXCLUSIVE 20% off when you spend £50 or more at Disney Store online! Simply click here and enter code DJ20OFF at checkout! ***************/DisneyStoreOnline

Terms and conditions:
20% off when you spend £50 or more online at www.disneystore.co.uk between 14/11/2013 and 20/11/2013 (inclusive). Voucher code to be entered at checkout to apply. Spend must total £50 or more after any other promotional discounts to be eligible for this discount. Eligibility for offer calculated on purchase value following the application of all other discounts and excludes DVDs, CDs and Games, Limited Edition products, Disney INFINITY, electronics and delivery charges. Offer not to be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Discount will be applied at checkout if eligible.

The code doesn't work. :confused3

The code doesn't work. :confused3

just had a quick look at FB as I only copy and paste and didnt use this time yet, but can see some comments that it a hit and miss and it works for some and doesn't for others so just keep trying I guess:confused3

it looks like they are offering code in time for Christmas shopping again

*20% off when you spend £50 or more at online at www.disneystore.co.uk between 20/10/2014 and 25/10/2014 (inclusive).

Voucher code "JUSTFORYOU20" to be entered at checkout to apply. Spend must total £50 or more after any other promotional discounts to be eligible for this discount. Eligibility for offer calculated on purchase value following the application of all other discounts and excludes Sale, DVDs, CDs and Games, Limited Edition products, Disney INFINITY, Items from the Frozen range, items from the Star Wars range, electronics and delivery charges. Offer not to be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Discount will be applied at checkout if eligible.

HTH

Got d email for this offer but doesnt apply to frozen merchandise which is disappointing as I was about to by green Anna costume for dd2.

Shouldn't complain but it does seem a bit of a stingy offer considering it doesn't include their two biggest merchandise themes right now - Frozen and Star Wars! :confused3

Hope it helps someone though!

Im not impressed anyway : ( , all I would be buying is frozen for dd2 and possibly star wars for my nephew. Also got a email from a large toy retailer here in ireland regards their 50% sale only to go on line to find no frozen items in the sale either : (( . Im not having a very good day finding bargins lol!!

Im not impressed anyway : ( , all I would be buying is frozen for dd2 and possibly star wars for my nephew. Also got a email from a large toy retailer here in ireland regards their 50% sale only to go on line to find no frozen items in the sale either : (( . Im not having a very good day finding bargins lol!!

Dare I say it, I'm getting sick of seeing Frozen stuff everywhere I look! Even B&M are in on it now :lmao:. I know everyone was crazy for things when it first came out, but clearly Disney have gone a whole way, the other way now with the stuff and it's everywhere! I mean, if you look at the DS UK website now, about 99% of the 'new arrivals' stuff is Frozen!! And, that's coming from someone who has two girls! :crazy2: My two loved the film, and would love to meet the Princesses (banking on WDW meet next summer!), but I think they are getting past the merchandise if I'm honest - yes, they have the dresses and a few dolls, including the animator ones, but not sure they are that interested in Frozen 'everything' anymore! We could be in the minority of course :scratchin.

new code from FB

Because we think our Disney Junior Facebook fans are THE BEST we're giving you an EXCLUSIVE 20% off when you spend £50 or more at Disney Store online!

Simply click here and enter code: JNRTREAT20 at checkout! ***************/DJXmasOffer

Please note this offer excludes items from the Frozen range, Star Wars range, Sale, DVDs, CDs and Games, Limited Edition products, Disney INFINITY, electronics and delivery charges.

Offer ends midnight 16th November.

T&C’s apply ***************/DisneyStoreTC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter