OT - Chat Chat Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm I was planning on eating at the Rainforest Cafe but now I'm wondering if we should give it a miss - kids are maybe too small, ds will be 6 the day after we arrive, also have 3 year old and 1 year old girls - not sure now, why were you thinking your little one was too small Cap'n Jack?? Arrgggh more decisions to make :confused:

Well they have thunder and lightning storms in there and Kacee is only 22 months old. He can sit for about an hour over dinner but then get's antsy and I think a place as expensive as that needs a good couple of hours.

I have seen a couple of little ones terrified in there when the thunder starts up and the elephant starts moving. I think the loud noise startles them.

afternoon all!!!

see you are talking about food. one of my favourite subjects lol

i can see where you are coming from capn jack. i really want to eat at walts but ash is too young to sit down for a long meal. i can manage annettes and cafe mickey with her. although i will let her eat off my plate. i bought her a kids meal in annettes for like 11 euro and she only ate the dessert and not all of it at that.

Yeah we make Kacee eat off our plates at Annettes too, plus we get a starter that we know he will like.

We tend to get away with and hour, hour and a half max in Annettes as he has the cardboard car to destroy :lmao:

Ah I see - I was thinking maybe it wasn't child friendly or something, I know my almost 6 year old would love it there though - maybe I'll try and leave the girls with my husband and sneek off to the Rainforest Cafe without them, I know it's expensive and I really would feel robbed if I paid 14E for a meal for my 3 year old as I know she's only look at it - would love to take her to the princess dinner at Auberge but am absolutely sure she would refuse to even try the food there :headache:

Ah well planning this trip is sooo much fun, can't wait to get there...

XX Jo

Ah I see - I was thinking maybe it wasn't child friendly or something, I know my almost 6 year old would love it there though - maybe I'll try and leave the girls with my husband and sneek off to the Rainforest Cafe without them, I know it's expensive and I really would feel robbed if I paid 14E for a meal for my 3 year old as I know she's only look at it - would love to take her to the princess dinner at Auberge but am absolutely sure she would refuse to even try the food there :headache:

Ah well planning this trip is sooo much fun, can't wait to get there...

XX Jo

Trip planning is almost the best part! Did you say it was your first time there?

I took DD to Walt's when she was 3, and she had some small Disney figures to play with and she happily did for the whole meal.

Just called disney to request a room with a ncie view - lady put my down for a courtyard veiw - what does that mean??

Just called disney to request a room with a ncie view - lady put my down for a courtyard veiw - what does that mean??

Sounds like a view of the courtyard. On Google Maps there is a courtyard on the left hand side of the DLH as you look at it from Fantasia Gardens (the opposite side to the entrance) This might be it?

we had a view of a car park and train station on our first stay at the DLH,lol.

Good Evening

How is everyone ...yippee tomorrow is Friday I can't wait for a lie in.I am so tired this week

Hi everyone :wave2:

Just posting from my new 120 iBook that I bought from eBay. It came yesterday while I was at work and the wife picked it up today for me. I love it already

So am I Em :cool1: Only 1 more day to go :cheer2: :cheer2:

How did Kyra get on today at playschool?

Oh she loves it thanks :) the past 2 days she has come home covered in paint lol. She has been painting me and it seems she thinks i look like a big blob :lmao:

She has to take a baby photo in of herself tomorrow, not sure what they are planning to do with that :confused3

evening all

i am so tired today i have no idea what is wrong with me. i can barely keep my eyes open. im sure ash has nothing to do with it lol

just got my mom to agree to eating in the rainforest woohoo!!!

and just told my dad we are going and he is not a happy camper lol. he doesnt want to go on holidays but he doesnt want anyone else to go either

evening all

i am so tired today i have no idea what is wrong with me. i can barely keep my eyes open. im sure ash has nothing to do with it lol

just got my mom to agree to eating in the rainforest woohoo!!!

and just told my dad we are going and he is not a happy camper lol. he doesnt want to go on holidays but he doesnt want anyone else to go either

I love RC, we will eat there in September hopefully. Kyra loved the fish tank as it had lots of dorys lol

Your dad sounds like my dad lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter