OT- Bitty Twin Tobaggan

emma'smom

<font color=magenta>P.S. Who would serve turnips a
OK..I looked for the Bitty Twin wagon on ebay and lost a few rounds of auctions. However, I did find the tobaggan and thought that looked like fun too! So I bid on this instead....and won! So we're going with the Bitty chair and Bitty Tobaggan- one for each dd along with one of the Bitty Twins each. Anyone have experience with the tobaggan? Did I make a mistake? Also, I have a dd2 and a dd4- which one gets the high chair and which one gets the tobaggan?

I love all their stuff.. I know that AG reduced to like 10.00 .. I don't think it sold good.. but I am not sure..

I love the highchair.. its very small but cute! It also turns into a table and chair for the doll. My daughter is 4 1/2 and loves the high chair... I am wanting the wagon.. and the changing table.. lol!

I bought it over the summer on clearance from the web site for around $14 I think. I got my girls the girl twins for Christmas, so I am giving the slede too. I took it out of the box to check it, but they don't have it yet so I don't know who well it works.

I have visions of them draging it around the house and making me crazy. Why do I do these things to myself????????????

The bitty twins are super cute though. I just love them and know my kids will too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter