• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OT- Anyone know check in/out times of KOA campgrounds?

nessz79

DIS Veteran
We just reserved our first RV campground dates on our way up to Washington D.C. area! :banana: We reserved 2 KOA campgrounds. One is Rocky Mount, NC and the other is one by Jacksonville.

I couldn't find any check in /out times. Does anyone know? :confused3

Thanks very much!

I have stayed at several KOA's. There is no check-in time, its when ever you get there. Check out is 24 hours later, pretty sure. I do love Koa for traveling. They are always nice to very nice, and mostly easy access from the main highways. I have pulled into one at 10:30 pm, long after the office closed. They always have a self serve deal, fill out the envelope, put money in, drop it in the box, go to your site. Then I left at dawn the next morning, I never saw the campground operators.

Awesome- thanks!

Yes, we've picked some that are extremely convenient to I-95 and I love the secure feeling of booking with well-known campgrounds.

Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter