• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OT: Any Twilighters Out There???

I'll be at the world shortly after you, May 27 and I WILL be wearing some Twilight shirts!! I think I'll even steal the idea of a Mousward shirt:love: I will definitely be on the lookout for others that share the same passions--Disney and Twilight:thumbsup2

OMG I actually have that same sticky thats on you signature on the Tee I have all intentions of bringing now... The "don't tell my husband" one... Found it on Cafe Press!

*Eplipse News*

Summit has finally announced info about the newest trailor... Set to premeire before RPatz new movie "Remember Me" I had no intrest in seeing this movie but I guess I have to now!!! Super Excited...

Today was a good day... Changed DD's BBB appt to a later time so we can take advantage of rope drop.

45 degree weather here in RI

And now finally a date for the Eclipse movie Trailor!!! Super Excited!!!!

Not to mention me finally deciding that I WILL be bringing some of my TwiGear to Disney... Woo Hoo!!! Less then 90 days to go!!!

I am a HUGE Twilight fan!!!!! My daughter and I have matching shirts and I don't see anything scary about them. The only shirts I have seen are Edward and Bella almost kissing but they can't have pics of him biting because he hasn't YET. I will be wearing my shirt along with my daughter next month.

I will be wearing my Twilight Tees at WDW in a little less then 3 weeks. I love Twilight. The first book I read because I was bored and it was a cheap download on me Ereader and I fell in love!! My DH and my DD make fun of me all the time but I could careless. So I will be wearing my tees with pride when DH and I go to celebrate our anniversary next month!

i was weariny my twilight t-shirts last september and will definitely be wearing them again this coming september at wdw! :goodvibes
i used to work for hot topic so ive racked up quite a collection of twilight merch in general due to the terrific 40% off discount :wizard:
im patiently awaiting the release of new moon on dvd - 03.20.2010. :cloud9:

Super Excited about finding other Twilighters!!! Very Excited about our upcomming trip!!! Previous reader mentioned matching Mommy, Daughter shirts... Would love to see some... Gonna have to check Cafe Press!!!

val you know i had to chime in on this one when i go in may i will be sporting all three of my twilight shirts along with my harry potter shirts lol disney twilight and harry potter my 3 obessions

val you know i had to chime in on this one when i go in may i will be sporting all three of my twilight shirts along with my harry potter shirts lol disney twilight and harry potter my 3 obessions

Ha Flounder, you are just like me, those are my 3 obsessions as well. I can't wait until all the craziness dies down at the new HP park. I am so going!

LOL! I love this thread. I almost bought a shirt that said "Forget being a princess. I want to be a Vampire" just to have a picture made with the princesses.:rotfl2: I thought that might be a little over the top, but it would have really been funny.

Too funny Stacie!!! Your brought my thread back to life!!! Thanks Girlie!!! But yes you out of all people would find a thread like this... You would be surprised how many other Disney/Twilighters out there!

LOL! I love this thread. I almost bought a shirt that said "Forget being a princess. I want to be a Vampire" just to have a picture made with the princesses.:rotfl2: I thought that might be a little over the top, but it would have really been funny.

I thought my Thread was deleted untill today... I thought the same thing when I saw that Tee on Cafe Press... But I opted not cause yes... That would be a lil over the top!!! But this year i've decided to Take my "I heart boys that sparkle" and my Team Jacob tee!!! 48 more days!!! But Ohh how I would love to bring a new Eclipse tee with me!!!

I don't have any shirts but I proudly take my New Moon luch box to work everyday (I just got for my 30th B-day) and my "I run with vampires bag" luckly I work 3rd shift. My boss just laughs but our clients love it.
I love they vamp mickey shirt idea. If anyone makes one please post a pic.

I'll actually be seeing the Graphic Artist this comming Thursday to see if he can bring my vision to life... Im still sold on the Lion and the Lamb/ Minnie Mickey tee... On the back of it I would love it to read something like "Twilighter Takes Over Disney 2010" Well see... Someone else had suggested that the lion should maybe be an Adult Simba... I just can't see it though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter