OT a bit ;) I'm back!

Yeah welcome back:banana: lurking has been so boring with out you. Now, is this the time for you guys to bring out the kungaloosh?

It wouldn't matter if I did! In your absence, I've lost all control over this board anyway! :sad2:

We're glad you're back! :goodvibes

We are a rowdy bunch, huh? Are you implying that with Colson back we'll have to watch our P's & Q's? I'm glad he's back and all is well, but that would sure be a bummer!;)

Glad to see you back and that everyone is doing well. We were worried about you.
You are right, the boards were painfully slow for a while. Seem to be doing good now and have been for days now. (knock on wood)

party: party: party:

We are a rowdy bunch, huh? Are you implying that with Colson back we'll have to watch our P's & Q's? I'm glad he's back and all is well, but that would sure be a bummer!;)

I think about the time Rog showed up Rhonda just threw her hands up in the air and said the heck with it. This is for you Rhonda.:flower3:

I think about the time Rog showed up Rhonda just threw her hands up in the air and said the heck with it. This is for you Rhonda.:flower3:

Oooh - a flower!! :goodvibes

get%20out%20of%20jail%20free.jpg

23_30_117.gif
I am glad all is good on the Colsen front. Nice to see you again.

Since it was Gatordad and I who put Colson in this whirlwind last year I guess now that he's cured Pete and I are going to get a huge bill from the shrink.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

If you don't see me on here for a while it's because I'm working at a convenience store to make extra money.

the good news, is that the dr. says i can be cured with pills and therapy. at least i still have my hair

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter