Osteoarthritis & Florida

Lou-Ann

DIS Veteran
:wave2: I am trying to find out if Florida is better or worse for Arthritis. I know the heat is better than the cold but am interested to know if the humidity is good or bad. If any of you live there or spend time there and could shed some light on how the climate makes you feel I would be most appreciative. I also have fibromyalgia. Thanks guys, you are the best.:D

I don't know the answer to this, but bumping it up. Hopefully, someone who does know will see it.

I don't know if this will help, but, my daughter and I are moving to Florida in July due to Severe Fibromyalgia issues. When we go to Florida it is the only time we don't hurt. The doctors all think it is a great idea. The humity does not seem to affect our conditions. I am looking forward to living somewhere warmer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter