• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Osbourne Family Lights

I have heard rumors that they will be back this year.I'm hoping I sure missed them last year.Keep watching boards as soon a offical notice or press release comes out you will see it here quickly.::yes:: :goodvibes :wave2:

We actually decided against a last minute trip last because of the adsence of the Lights. Its absolutely one of our favorites. My brother and family are coming with us this year and they have never seen them!

I also heard unofficially (although I think Dan Murphy's pretty "offical" and reliable) that they'll be back next year-hope so. I arrive for the first full day January 2, and really hoping to see them. I'll be with DS, and he's never seen them.

I have to tell you this is a can't miss event. I did miss it the first year I heard about it in 99 but went back and saw it in 2000. Words cannot describe how great it is. I mean there are just millions of lights and you can spend hours looking at all the details. Don't know when I will be back at that time but at least I have video and picture of it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter