***Ornament Exchange Sent/Received Thread*** COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
I am just starting to hand out names now. I will get them all done, but it will take a little bit :teeth:

Please post here when you Mail out AND and when you receive.
We all want to hear!!

Reminder: Mail date is by Nov. 16 (I leave for the Thanksgiving holiday this day...but I will take my list with me and will have some computer access)! Please be on time so your person can have their ornament in time to enjoy it before Christmas. :santa:

Have fun shopping!! :yay:

Got my name and plan to mail on Friday.

I finished my shopping over my lunch break today. I'll pack it up tonight, and have it shipped off either by the end of this week or next Monday! :)

:woohoo: Our first mailing.

Mine are ready and will go out tomorrow :)
DD's will go out Sat ::yes::

I will post back when they are actually on their way.

Only 12 names left to be picked up........and 4 packages already on their way :bounce:

Only 6 names left :)

I am headed out soon for some after-Halloween shopping and will mail my packages then.

Mailed my package with DC, it should arrive in 7 to 10 days. :banana:

i'm going shopping bright and early saturday morning! i look forward to this exchange just to see the ornaments in every store!

ps. i was at target tonight and they were putting out their ornaments. some of them are super cute!

I'm done shopping and I'll be mailing tomorrow or Saturday!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter