~Ornament Exchange-Sent/Received!~COMPLETED!

Thanks Patsy for the adorable Hawaiian Santa ornaments ( my kids loved them) and for the lovely kitchen towels that will see much use very soon.

Shipped my ornament out to Elisaba today. Should arrive Wednesday, November 19th. Hope you like it!

All ornament exchanges have been sent out. If you have yet to receive yours, it should be arriving any day now.

Thank you for my ornament. I am not 100% sure of the Dis person that goes with it, but putting 2 and 2 together, I am thinking it was mom2cookies since you seem to be the only one in PA. =) I love it. I will post a pic as soon as I get my phone working. =)

Thank you for my ornament. I am not 100% sure of the Dis person that goes with it, but putting 2 and 2 together, I am thinking it was mom2cookies since you seem to be the only one in PA. =) I love it. I will post a pic as soon as I get my phone working. =)

Yes it is from mom2cookies!

Just one exchange left to be received!

OH! I'm so sorry, I was so distracted getting home from WDW, it totally slipped my mind to include a note. Thankful you received it and like it. :)

Pictures of my ornament as promised...even if a little later. Had alot of trouble getting the pics to my computer because for some reason my new phone isn't being recognized as a drive to transfer my pics. =(

And up close look at the inside...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter