• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Orlando or kingdom strollers?

Whatever's cheaper, lol. We've used magic strollers once and kingdom strollers 3 times because kingdom was always cheaper....now they're the same price. Not sure about Orlando strollers. I know I've priced them all, just don't remember.

We've used both. Their customer service is the same (AWESOME!), the products are the same, their prices are the same, and they both deliver to the Disney resorts. Therefore, I recommend Rocks, Paper, Scissors to help you decide.

You really can't go wrong with either.

I am 100% biased because I have only used Kingdom Strollers. I really liked that I was able to request that I had a red City Mini Double (both sons love red), and that is what I received. I also think they have a partnership with a grocery delivery service that allows free delivery (not sure if you are looking into that too or if the other stroller service provides that as well... I did not use them though, used Kelly's PDS.)

We had a great experience with Kingdom, haven't used Orlando. But Kingdom does give you the coupon for free grocery delivery, so that's nice.

I picked orlando because they are sponsors of the DIS. But for me they were the same price, same item, etc. so it really was a toss up. I don't think I would have been disappointed either way.

The only thing I wished was we had gotten a newer model of the stroller but that was only something I knew because we had the newer model at home. I don't know that I would have gotten the updated version from either though and it wasn't a dealbreaker either way.

I did kingdom because they were the same in price but Kingdom had the added grocery incentive.

When/where do you get the grocery coupon? I reserved my stroller through Kingdom last week (and ordered the case of water) but didn't see anything about a grocery delivery discount or coupon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter