• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Orlando hair and makeup artist

civic87

Earning My Ears
I am looking for a local hair and makeup artist, n the Orlando area, that would come to the Boardwalk to
do my hair and makeup for my 25th wedding anniversary in October. Does anyone have someone they would recommend? Thank you, Civic87

Fairytale Hair & Makeup, About Face and On-Site Beauty are on Disney's vendor list. My favorite, Patricia LeJeune, is too, but I believe she has a 3-person minimum now.

We didn't have a great experience with Beaute Speciale. I had read great things so I guess it depends on who they send out. They were late getting to our resort in the morning and acted hung over or something. Because they had 5 of us and were late they had to rush at the end and they started making mistakes like cutting the wrong end of fake eyelashes on one of the bridesmaids and not noticing until they had glued them on :( That's the only regret from the Disney wedding experience. It was not worth the $850. since we could have done just as good if not better job on hair and makeup ourselves.

I loved Fairytale Hair & Makeup for my engagement shoot– Stacie Busby was amazing!

We recently heard back from LeJeune too for hair and makeup for our shoot, and they won't come out for early morning photo shoots right now due to the demand for early morning weddings.

I used Onsite Beauty and had a great experience. Janet was on time, did a great job and had a very calming effect.

Onsitebeauty.com

And, it was just me, in the morning (10 am ceremony)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter