Oregon to DLR Weds. 7:00 am

chillin

Earning My Ears
Doing the happy dance and starting to worry too! My DD (11) her BFF (11), her mom and myself going on a girl scout trip. 5 nights with 5 day hoppers staying at the crowne plaza. (Not too sure about that, but were on a strict budget!) DLR or bust!:cool1:

Sandee

Where in Oregon are you? Should be nice weather for your trip!! We are in Southern Washington and I keep wanting to make another trip. We were there in May.

You should have a wonderful time!!:banana:

Have a great trip! How fun for your dd to be going with her Mom & a friend!!

Crowne Plaza is nice, not walking distance to the park but it does share a shuttle with the Hyatt (I think it's the Hyatt) so you do have free transportation. Nice rooms, altho ours smelled a bit at first. AND they brought us a microwave and then at 11 pm came back to our room to remove it....they had delivered it to the incorrect room...the kicker, they didn't knock, they just used their key and came on in......ummmm hello!!!!!!! Luckily we had just walked in from visiting DTD so we were all decent but still.

Have fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter